IT Support Analyst
- SR Technics - 55 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/sr-technics/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/50aa1ef0-4c1f-4e8a-9c4b-879ed348d229131304399098264656.png
The IT Support Analyst will be providing first line and second line support to end-users within SR Technics Malta ltd. Applicants must be knowledgeable in ITIL procedures, diagnosing hardware and software faults and solving technical and applications issues as they arise, either over the phone, via help desk, email or in person.
- Assist in setting up, configure and maintain the IT Service Management system for SRT Malta;
- Setup, install and configure end-user computer hardware, operating systems and applications and maintain an updated IT inventory;
- Deliver and resolve IT Support issues, aiming to complete as many incidents as possible at the first point of contact;
- Investigate and troubleshoot technical and operational issues as part of standard incident management, escalating calls internally and/or with third parties when necessary;
- Troubleshoot and repair hardware, software and operating systems failures and data recovery;
- Manage our user accounts as well as groups, passwords and mailboxes within the corporate Active Directory, Exchange Servers (Microsoft 365) and other various systems;
- Build and maintain operational documentation, including Knowledge Base articles and Standard Operating Procedures;
- Support on-going IT Projects and the implementation of new technologies and applications, with the aim to improve the IT experience of our users;
- Promote positive Safety Culture and ensure that the Safety and Quality Policy is communicated, promoted and implemented within the Organization;
- Ensure that all elements of SMS are properly implemented, maintained and continuously improved by fulfilling all SMS-related duties and responsibilities as defined in the SMS Manual;
- Undertake any other duties of a similar level and responsibility as may be required from time to time.
- Previous experience in a technical support role;
- Certifications relevant to the role, such as Microsoft and ITIL are preferred;
- Working knowledge and experience with Windows 10, Active Directory, Microsoft 365 and with a variety of software, hardware and applications;
- Experience performing incident and request management in line with ITIL practices and working with SLA targets;
- Ability to provide front-end support to internal and external users and communicate with third parties;
- Willingness to solve complicated issues and see projects through to completion;
- Analytical skills to study problems and records and identify solutions;
- Team-oriented attitude to help other colleagues and departments with technical problems;
- Strong interpersonal communication and relationship-building skills;
- Ability to manage time and effectively prioritize numerous projects at one time;
We offer you an attractive position in a global and dynamic company in the aviation industry. Direct applications will be treated with priority.
SR Technics is one of the world's leading providers of technical solutions to airlines. Through our integrated service solutions we make sure our customer airlines have airworthy aircraft ready and available to fly. To and from any destination. Around the clock, around the globe.
- Full time
Posted 23 Dec 2021
Closes 22 Jan 2022
This job was posted to: Airline IT