Senior Software Engineer
- Lufthansa - 334 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Gdansk, Pomorskie, Poland
- Conception and implementation of microservices utilizing various
programming languages and state-of the-art tooling,
- Usage of cloud-native technologies, tools and frameworks in agile and
- Responsibility for the implementation of new technologies and their
integration in the existing system environment, as well as the continuing
service of technologies currently in production,
- Supervision and support our engineering teams in cloud-native
transformations for software solutions,
- Act as coach and mentor for team members with a sense for analyzing and
solving technical problems,
- DevSecOps-oriented collaboration with Architecture Owners, Product
Owners, Site Reliability Engineers and Scrum Masters,
Free parking, Discounts / shopping, Employee events (summer festivals, participation in sports competitions etc), Part-time models, Hybrid working possible, Flexible working hours, Development programs, Mentoring, Regular network meeting, Health Plan, Lockers for cyclists / sportsmen
Behind the scenes
AIM FOR WOW
Our goal: to surprise customers with our solutions time and time again.
Experience, quality and innovation are what sets us apart.
We want to use these attributes to inspire our customers and create a foundation for lasting success.
- At least 5 years of work experience in the field of information technology,
- Extensive knowledge of cloud-native design principles, microservice
concepts as well as their implementation,
- Expert knowledge in current programming languages like Java or Go,
- Very good analytical skills with a strong agile mindset, high degree of
willingness to be proactively engaged with a hands-on mentality,
- Good knowledge of the creation of container-based applications and their
respective deployment and orchestration via Kubernetes,
- Confident use of version control systems in conjunction with Continuous
Integration and Continuous Deployment,
- Good knowledge of SSDLC, OWASP and Cloud Security,
- Practical experience using scripting languages such as Python or Bash.
About Lufthansa Systems Poland Sp. z o.o.
Lufthansa Systems is a leading airline IT provider. Based on long-term project experience, a deep understanding of complex business processes and strong technological know-how, the company provides consulting and IT services for the global aviation industry. Over 300 airlines worldwide rely on the know-how of IT specialists at Lufthansa Systems. Its portfolio covers innovative IT products and services which provide added value for its customers in terms of enhanced efficiency, reduced costs or increased profits. Headquartered in Raunheim near Frankfurt/Main, Germany, Lufthansa Systems has offices in 16 other countries.
- Full time
Posted 21 Dec 2021
Closes 20 Jan 2022
This job was posted to: Software engineer