Customer Service Manager
- Lufthansa - 312 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Greater London, England
As the Customer Service Manager, you will perform the following duties:
- Act as central contact and first point of escalation to assigned customers for all matters of operational material- and customer service.
- Independently manage and prepare customer communication, meetings, conference calls and performance dialogs.
- Ensure operational handling and commercial processing of customer material requests in accordance with respective contractual agreements.
- Ensure smooth operations within the material return process and take corrective actions if needed.
- Ensure correct booking/allocation of production costs and monitor/analyze costs and revenues on respective customer accounts.
- Support the development of operational customer service procedures and processes and align with internal interfaces.
* Perform support functions and deputized duties as directed.
Behind the scenes
Be part of an international team!
We are looking forward to your application!
Ready to take off?
We want to share this journey with you!
If you want to be the next Customer Service Manager, you must fulfill the following requirements:
- A-level/High School Diploma or equivalent level of education.
- University degree or degree from higher education institution in Business Administration/Economics or (Aeronautical / Industrial) Engineering.
- Professional experience in technical customer service, logistics and/or material management, preferably within aviation industry.
- Advanced economical and technical knowledge.
- Excellent knowledge of English, additional language are beneficial.
- Advanced knowledge in relevant IT systems (MS Office, SAP R/3).
- Willingness to work locally abroad.
- Psychological aptitude test if necessary.
*CV/Resume, Cover Letter and Relevant recommendation letters required.
*Company will not provide relocation assistance.
*Must possess a legal work permit in the United Kingdom.
About Lufthansa Technik AG
Lufthansa Technik is the worldwide leading independent provider of maintenance, repair, overhaul and modification services for civil aircraft. With tailored maintenance programs and state-of-the-art repair methods we ensure the durable reliability and availability of our customers' aircraft fleets. We are an internationally-licensed maintenance, production and development company with eight business units: Maintenance, Overhaul, Component Services, Engine Services, Landing Gear Services, VIP Services, Original Equipment Innovation and Digital Fleet Solutions. With more than 26,000 employees and over 30 international subsidiaries, the Lufthansa Technik Group offers its approximately 800 customers worldwide a complete range of services round about aircraft technology.
- Full time
Posted 25 Nov 2021
Closes 25 Dec 2021
This job was posted to: Airline customer service