Experience Designer (m/w/divers)
- Lufthansa - 306 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Vienna, Niederösterreich, Austria
We accomplish these outcomes by taking on complex challenges and try new things that have never been done before. All this to achieve our new premium position. We look beyond simple solutions & use strategic design to create new products, services and experiences for our premium Airline brands.
Our work is impactful & transformational - We look for hybrid talents a diverse group of individuals who love to think outside the box & challenge what we do today to create better experiences for our guests tomorrow.
- work in multi-disciplinary teams through an entire project or program engagement, from helping to formulate & translate the problem statement to developing the strategic direction of the solution all the way to ensuring successful implementation
- design or improve products, services, digital platforms and passenger experiences on their way to the airport, at the airport, on board & after the flight
- prepare, facilitate & run workshops and various other engagements and help us to spread the power of design across the Lufthansa Group organization
Talent Management & Recruiting
Austrian Airlines AG
E-mail address for inquiries
Behind the scenes
Every day, we connect Austria with Europe and the world. As the Austrian team, we always do our best to ensure that our employees work safely and our passengers travel safely. That is why we rely on applicants who have already been vaccinated against Covid-19.
We care more about personalities than about straight-forward CV's. The best match for this Job is someone who is curious & loves improving travel for everyone. Ideally, you're looking for a place to pursue your interests, expand skills & create an impact for passengers & the entire Lufthansa Group.
- Master's Degree (or equivalent) in a design discipline & at least 5+ years of professional work experience from design firms or creative agencies
- Skilled person who thinks beyond categories & is eager to create product/service experiences for our passengers across our brands, products and platforms
- An outgoing, result-orientated & "here to help" attitude and believes working in teams matters more than being in the spotlight alone
- start-up, hands-on mindset, ready to establish a design-driven culture within a global premium brand
- Fluent in German & English - additional language considered as an extra benefit
- Previous knowledge & passion for the aviation industry
- Work permit for Austria
Ready to Take Off?
Apply online enclosing your convincing letter of motivation and your CV
About Austrian Airlines AG
Austrian Airlines is Austria's largest airline. During the Corona pandemic, we brought thousands of Austrians home and ensured the availability of much-needed hygiene products with our cargo flights. With about 6,000 employees from more than 60 nations, we are pursuing a common goal - to emerge stronger from the crisis in order to provide our passengers with an unforgettable travel experience again. As a member of the Lufthansa Group, we are part of the largest airline network in Europe and are operating in a dynamic competitive environment. In order to take off again with full power we are looking for committed personalities who want to actively shape our future.
- Full time
Posted 24 Nov 2021
Closes 24 Dec 2021
This job was posted to: Design engineer