Product Owner - Production Planning (Aircraft & Shop Maintenance) (100%, all genders)
- Lufthansa - 308 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Our Product Owners are essentially contributing to the consistent improvement of our product AMOS as one of the leading Aircraft Maintenance and Overhaul (MRO) Systems in the world.
- Own the product roadmap and define the product vision for the Production Planning team in close collaboration with the development team and internal and external stakeholders
- Gather business requirements, develop and document use cases in close cooperation with our clients and partners
- Work closely with our development experts to transform business requirements into comprehensive solutions
- Liaise with our partners and establish a strong network in the aviation industry
- Support implementation projects and pre-sales activities as a business expert
- Actively benchmark and drive the integration of new technologies, mobile solutions and AI / self-learning systems in aircraft- and component maintenance into our product strategy
Swiss International Air Lines AG
E-mail address for inquiries
Attractive company pension scheme, Subsidized parking or public transport, Company health management, Modern offices, Flight benefits, Employee and networking events, Discounts, Paid maternity and paternity leave
Behind the scenes
Our common goal is to make each customer's flight a true air travel experience. For this, we go the extra mile - always, in every step of the process, worldwide. Join the SWISS team to become part of our fascinating world, where a job turns into a lifetime adventure.
- Degree in aviation- / production engineering, Information Technology or comparable experience
- Experience in complex planning and resource management processes, ideally in aircraft line-, base- and shop work- / maintenance or other comparable industries
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to understand and optimize in aircraft maintenance processes and human interaction with complex IT systems and transform customer needs into industry leading solutions
- Ability to work in an agile environment together with the development team, collaborate with internal and external stakeholders, assume accountability for the product in the specific area and to collaborate with multiple development teams in complex proje
About Swiss International Air Lines AG
It's the little differences that make working at SWISS so appealing. The fact, for example, that we treat every detail with care, see quality in terms of hospitality and view nationality through an international lens. In a similar way, we see variety as richness, a job as an experience and SWISS as a world of inspiration. You, too, will be stimulated in our special working environment - one in which, wherever you are, you'll always feel: Truly SWISS .... where people matter.
- Full time
Posted 24 Nov 2021
Closes 24 Dec 2021
This job was posted to: Product support