Product Manager Payments (AirPlus Merchant Agreement) - (m/f/d)
- Lufthansa - 306 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Neu-Isenburg, Hessen, Germany
- Identification, specification and evaluation of product requirements (with input from various user groups and stakeholders).
- Ensure customer value and viability for your product.
- Close alignment with company-wide and international stakeholders.
- Understand and translate market specific conditions and requirements into a global product setup.
- Plan, develop and conduct trainings for customers and colleagues.
- Plan and develop customer communications jointly with Communications.
Old-age provision / employee retirement, Free parking, Flight privileges, Canteen (subsidized by employer), Jobticket, Discounts / shopping, Employee events (summer festivals, participation in sports competitions etc), Sabbatical / exemptions, Part-time models, Health days, Mobile working possible, Flexible working hours, Mentoring, Regular network meeting, Fitness studio / sports facilities / company football etc., Massages, rest rooms, etc, Lockers for cyclists / sportsmen, Have a shower, Free snacks / drinks
Behind the scenes
Work with us!
We are an international team of Product Managers, being responsible for all our existing core products at AirPlus.
- Graduated in business studies, economics or business informatics or in a comparable field.
- You gathered work experiences in product operations or management, preferably in the payment industry.
- Knowledge of the payment industry is highly appreciated.
- You have excellent communication skills and are self-confident to work in an international environment and across different hierarchy levels.
- Fluency in English is a must, any other language would be beneficial
About Lufthansa AirPlus Servicekarten GmbH
AirPlus is a leading provider of corporate travel payment solutions for over 49,000 corporate customers worldwide. As the market leader in Germany with 30 years of experience, AirPlus is well known for innovations and expertise in the Business Travel Payment and Analysis area. With about 1,300 employees globally, AirPlus is a competent and reliable partner in matters relating to Business Travel Management. In order to maintain this high standard, the skills of our employees and the development of their potential, are especially important to us.
- Full time
Posted 23 Nov 2021
Closes 23 Dec 2021
This job was posted to: Product support