Sales support - Benelux & Nordics
- Lufthansa - 306 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, Netherlands
In this role, you will be part of a small team, where you will be responsible for supporting the Sales team in their tasks, but also manage SME customers and coordinate mid-market customers.
- Support Sales and Account Managers in their daily tasks
- Advise customers and prospects on our products and identify upsell opportunities
- Prepare and follow-up on product contracts sent to prospects and customers
- Implement and support (new) customers from signature to card set-up
- Handle queries related to credit checks of customers
- Reactive Sales & Account management duties for SME customers
- International coordination for a specific portfolio of mid-market customers
- Identify ways to improve the efficiency of processes
- Occasional customer meetings and travel might be required
Behind the scenes
Work with us!
You will be working in the Operations division in our regional office in Amsterdam, where we assist customers in the Benelux and Nordics. In this role, you will be working closely with prospects, customers, the different Sales teams, and other teams at our head office in Germany.
- An academic qualification at graduate level (e.g. Bachelor Degree) in commercial business or a field related to Business Travel Management
- A minimium of 1 year relevant professional work experience in a similar position or relevant field
- Experience in the travel and/or credit card industry is preferred
- Good commercial skills
- Solution-minded, reliable, flexible and able to work independently as well as in a team
- Administrative skills, with high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills
- Strongly customer orientated and solution-minded
- Excellent time management, able to prioritize and manage workloads.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Fluent language skills in Dutch and English are required. Swedish and/or French is preferred.
About Lufthansa AirPlus Servicekarten GmbH
AirPlus is a leading provider of corporate travel payment solutions for over 49,000 corporate customers worldwide. As the market leader in Germany with 30 years of experience, AirPlus is well known for innovations and expertise in the Business Travel Payment and Analysis area. With about 1,300 employees globally, AirPlus is a competent and reliable partner in matters relating to Business Travel Management. In order to maintain this high standard, the skills of our employees and the development of their potential, are especially important to us.
- Full time
Posted 21 Nov 2021
Closes 21 Dec 2021
This job was posted to: Airline sales