MES Engine Mechanic
- Lufthansa - 308 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
Your responsibilities and duties may include:
- Performs mechanical skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting, repair and building of engines in accordance with Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM)
- Reads and interprets equipment manuals and work orders to perform required duties.
- Diagnoses problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments.
- Detects errors and correct through proper departmental channels.
- Complies with all company policies and procedures and safety requirements.
- Performs other duties as assigned by Crew Chief, Engine Repair Shop.
- Experience with V2500 & CFM56 engines.
Flight privileges, 15 Vacation Days, 401k plan, Commuter Benefits, Education, Employee Assistance Program, Family Policy, Flex Holidays, Healthcare, Life Insurance, Long Disability, Short Disability, up to 60 Sick Days
Behind the scenes
Utilizing the strengths and resources of Lufthansa Technik, BizJet provides innovative solutions, excellent project management and an unsurpassed level of customer service.
The ideal MES Engine Mechanic must fulfill the following requirements:
- High School Diploma or equivalent. Technical training. Two or more years of related experience.
- FAA Powerplant Certificate required.
- Airframe Certification preferred but not required.
- Ability to effectively use the English language, both oral and written, to communicate information to others.
- Basic computer skills in Word, Excel and E-mail.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong team player.
- Commitment to company values and ethics.
*Company will not provide relocation assistance.
*Full vaccination against Covid19 is a requirement*
About BizJet International
BizJet International, located in Tulsa, Oklahoma, is the Engine Center of Excellence in the Americas for the Lufthansa Technik Group. BizJet is part of the Mobile Engine Services (MES) world-wide network for Lufthansa Technik, where we provide specialized repairs and maintenance both in-shop, as well as on-wing, for customers around the world. BizJet is also an OEM authorized Overhaul Facility for the Tay Mk611-8 and Tay Mk611-8C engines where we perform Midlife, Overhaul and repair for these engines as well as employ a field service team which services these engines at the customer's location anywhere in the world. As a member of the Lufthansa Technik Group, BizJet is an employer of choice in the Americas offering competitive wage and benefit package, best-in-class training, and the ability to work and train with a global team.
- Full time
Posted 20 Nov 2021
Closes 20 Dec 2021
This job was posted to: Aircraft mechanic