- Lufthansa - 308 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
Your responsibilities and duties may include:
- Troubleshoot, repair, and modify avionic units using state-of-the-art repair techniques and test equipment in accordance with Original Equipment Manufacturers specifications.
- Coordinate work with that of engineers, technicians, and other aircraft maintenance personnel.
- Interpret test data to diagnose malfunctions and systemic performance problems.
- Set up test equipment and tests electronic products using established test procedures and schematics.
- Make use of test and measurement equipment, Digital/Analog Voltmeters, oscilloscopes, Hi-Pot meters, power supplies, and Automatic and Standard Test equipment, etc.
- Solder and rework in compliance with J-standard and/or IPC 7711.
Flight privileges, 15 Vacation Days, 401k plan, Commuter Benefits, Education, Employee Assistance Program, Family Policy, Flex Holidays, Healthcare, Life Insurance, Long Disability, Short Disability, up to 60 Sick Days
Behind the scenes
Avionics Technician (Component Level)
With such a diverse capability list there is ample opportunity to gain useful knowledge and experience repairing electronics. Be part of the team! Be Lufthansa!
The ideal Avionics Technician must fulfill the following requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to troubleshoot.
- Electronics experience desirable.
- Must be legally allowed to work in U.S.
*Company will not provide relocation assistance.
*Full vaccination against Covid19 is a requirement*
About Lufthansa Technik Component Services LLC.
Lufthansa Technik is the worldwide leading independent provider of maintenance, repair, overhaul and modification services for civil aircraft. With tailored maintenance programs and state-of-the-art repair methods we ensure the durable reliability and availability of our customers' aircraft fleets. We are an internationally-licensed maintenance, production and development company. With its six business units (Maintenance, Overhaul, Component Services, Engine Services, Landing Gear Services, and VIP Services and Innovation) the Lufthansa Technik Group offers its approximate 800 customers worldwide, a complete range of services round about aircraft technology.
- Full time
Posted 20 Nov 2021
Closes 20 Dec 2021
This job was posted to: Avionics engineer