Logistics Solution Manager
- Lufthansa - 312 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Your main tasks include, among others:
- Design and implement logistic concepts for warehousing and / or transportation in close collaboration with the respective competence centers.
- Coordinate with product sales to provide the rate request for new business quotation.
- Continuously monitor, review and optimize logistics concepts according to contractual KPIs.
- Plan, analyze and validate logistics costs, working towards cost transparency and reduction / analyze shipments relevant to specific performance parameters.
- Cooperate with HAM UE/GS1 for worldwide network design, focusing on regional requirements.
- Support the creation of service level agreements.
- Support key account management and supply chain design teams with phase-out and logistics concepts termination.
*All other duties as assigned or required.
Behind the scenes
We want you to be part of our team!
Do not hesitate it and apply now! Join the amazing world of Lufthansa Technik Component Services Asia Pacific!
The ideal Logistics Solution Manager must fulfill the following requirements:
- College degree or above in Logistics, international trade or related majors.
- At least 5-year logistics control working experience in the aviation MRO business or equivalent experience, which is considered suitable for the job.
- Fluent in English, knowledge of German would be an advantage.
- Excellent product knowledge.
- High service and customer orientation.
- Ability to work within teams.
- Good at conceptual and strategic thinking.
- Knowledge in logistics, customs rules and regulations.
- Strong communication skills.
- Reliable and flexible.
- High adaptability and learning ability.
- Intercultural competence.
- Knowledge of Excel and Access processing.
- Ability to handle stress.
- Willing to travel.
* Must possess a legal work permit in Hong Kong.
About Lufthansa Technik Component Services Asia Pacific Ltd.
Lufthansa Technik Component Services Asia Pacific Ltd. (LTAP) was established in 2016 as the regional headquarter for Lufthansa Technik's component business in Asia. LTAP serves airlines and other customers in the region and provides component asset management and MRO services. As a regional HQ, LTAP coordinates employees in several countries in the region working for multiple companies. The focus in Hong Kong is on Regional Management, Strategy Product Sales, Customer Service, and Supply Chain Functions.
- Full time
Posted 19 Nov 2021
Closes 19 Dec 2021
This job was posted to: Freight