- Lufthansa - 312 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
Your responsibilities and duties may include:
- Perform Journeymen skilled level work in one or more areas of expertise and semi-skilled repair work in other general maintenance areas.
- Install electric conduit raceways, gang boxes and disconnects.
- Wire AC or DC electric circuits to load bearing components of 12 to 480 volts.
- Reading blue prints, schematics, and drawings of systems for the purpose of determining the efficient installation of new or upgraded systems.
- Plumb Steel and/or PVC piping for air, water, drains and sanitary sewer.
- Replace and repair sewer lift-station pumps and components.
- Participate in the disposal and handling of Hazard Waste.
- Performs other utility jobs as painting, repair light fixtures, office moves and set up.
- Respond to after hour emergencies.
- May drive vehicle as needed.
Flight privileges, 15 Vacation Days, 401k plan, Commuter Benefits, Education, Employee Assistance Program, Family Policy, Flex Holidays, Healthcare, Life Insurance, Long Disability, Short Disability, up to 60 Sick Days
Behind the scenes
Looking for a great candidate to join our Facilities Maintenance Team.
The ideal Maintenance Technician must fulfill the following requirements:
- Journeymen License or five years verifiable skilled experience (Electrical, HVAC, Plumbing, Industrial Maintenance, etc.).
- Valid Driver's License.
- Strong team player.
- Commitment to company values and ethics.
- Basic computer proficiency.
- Employee must occasionally lift and/or move.
- Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- May be exposed to hazardous chemicals.
- Work around machinery with moving parts.
- The noise level in the work environment typically ranges from light to moderate.
*Company will not provide relocation assistance.
*Full vaccination against Covid19 is a requirement*
About BizJet International
BizJet International, located in Tulsa, Oklahoma, is the Engine Center of Excellence in the Americas for the Lufthansa Technik Group. BizJet is part of the Mobile Engine Services (MES) world-wide network for Lufthansa Technik, where we provide specialized repairs and maintenance both in-shop, as well as on-wing, for customers around the world. BizJet is also an OEM authorized Overhaul Facility for the Tay Mk611-8 and Tay Mk611-8C engines where we perform Midlife, Overhaul and repair for these engines as well as employ a field service team which services these engines at the customer's location anywhere in the world. As a member of the Lufthansa Technik Group, BizJet is an employer of choice in the Americas offering competitive wage and benefit package, best-in-class training, and the ability to work and train with a global team.
- Full time
Posted 19 Nov 2021
Closes 19 Dec 2021
This job was posted to: Maintenance manager