Strategic Product Manager BTM (m/ f/ d)
- Lufthansa - 308 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Neu-Isenburg, Hessen, Germany
Defining the product vision, strategy and execute the roadmap for this area
Exploration and validation of potential use-cases
Drive market launches and profitability in joint cooperation with Sales
- Accompany and drive market launches in collaboration with Sales and Communications
- Regularly assess the product regarding its life-cycle and profitability and align with others on the priorities across the entire product portfolio
- Initiation of according measures and activities feeding into the backlog and the roadmap
- Development of potential use-cases focussing on product usage, customer-centric design, competition, pricing and trends - based on market, customer and stakeholder feedback
- Continiously interact with the eco-system and its parts as well as with customers and prospect
Old-age provision / employee retirement, Free parking, Flight privileges, Canteen (subsidized by employer), Jobticket, Discounts / shopping, Employee events (summer festivals, participation in sports competitions etc), Sabbatical / exemptions, Part-time models, Health days, Mobile working possible, Flexible working hours, Mentoring, Regular network meeting, Fitness studio / sports facilities / company football etc., Massages, rest rooms, etc, Lockers for cyclists / sportsmen, Have a shower, Free snacks / drinks
Behind the scenes
Work with us!
- You have a deep understanding of Commercial Cards, specifically in the Business Travel Management space. Virtual Cards and mobile payments are no stran
- You constantly weigh up customer centricity with commercial needs.
- You are very comfortable with Scrum, Leans Start Up and design thinking
- You are proactive, self-managed, with a high level of ownership and accountability
- You are an independent worker but love to work in cross divisional teams and have the ability to create a good working environment
- You do not shy away from taking decisions.
- Given you work with international customers, partners, and colleagues your English skills are excellent
- You have the ability to communicate well at all levels of the business, drive change and create an environment of high engagement
About Lufthansa AirPlus Servicekarten GmbH
AirPlus is a leading provider of corporate travel payment solutions for over 49,000 corporate customers worldwide. As the market leader in Germany with 30 years of experience, AirPlus is well known for innovations and expertise in the Business Travel Payment and Analysis area. With about 1,300 employees globally, AirPlus is a competent and reliable partner in matters relating to Business Travel Management. In order to maintain this high standard, the skills of our employees and the development of their potential, are especially important to us.
- Full time
Posted 16 Nov 2021
Closes 16 Dec 2021
This job was posted to: Product support