Manager Crew Planning (m/f/d) - If you have ever dreamed of having a job where you can challenge you
- Lufthansa - 312 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
As part of our team, you get the chance to form a unique working experience between our crews & us. Our mission is developing crew rosters within all legal requirements, dealing with upcoming changes within the operation using a solution-based approach & being approachable for all crew belongings.
With your logical and strategic thinking, coupled with your knowledge of airline business, you contribute to a safe flight operation for our crews and passengers at any time.
- Developing & optimizing monthly crew rosters (cockpit/cabin) considering all legal requirements (EASA ORO.FTL) as well as economic aspects
- Managing & monitoring crew rosters until 24 hours before day of operation
- Communicating with our crew members & our interface departments as an essential part of your daily business
- Managing the absence & leave planning for crews together with the Manager of Capacity Planning
- Scheduling additional flights after roster release
Behind the scenes
Welcome to Discover
Let us introduce ourselves!
- You share our passion for the job and are customer focused
- You enjoy getting involved, developing your skills and exploring new ways of getting things done
- You're eager to be a part of a company from the ground up and contribute to its success and growth
- You hold a successful completed bachelor or commercial apprenticeship, preferably with airline background
- You are confident in using Microsoft Office
- You preferably have experience with IT-planning tools (e.g. NetLine Crew, Jeppesen)
- You preferably have knowledge of governmental requirements (EASA ORO.FTL)
- You have a good understanding of airline KPIs & value drivers of a touristic airline
- You are fluent in German and have good English skills
- You enjoy being in charge, but also consider yourself as a teamplayer
- You are a dynamic, pragmatic & strategic thinker
- You are willing to work within a shift schedule
- You are able to set priorities, make decisions & manage workload
About EW Discover GmbH
EW Discover GmbH is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Deutsche Lufthansa with headquarters in Frankfurt/Main. Starting summer 2021 we will fly our guests to the most beautiful holiday destinations in the Caribbean, South Africa, North America and the Indian Ocean as Eurowings Discover. Our aim is to tailor our flight offer to the individual needs of our customers and make their journey a special experience. As part of the Lufthansa Group, we can draw on the expertise and experience of one of the world's leading aviation companies.
- Full time
Posted 16 Nov 2021
Closes 16 Dec 2021
This job was posted to: Cabin crew manager