Head of Intraday Operations Control (m/f/diverse)
- Lufthansa - 298 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
In this role you set-up and manage the intraday operations strategy aligning to the overall targets of LH InTouch. At the same time you steer the Intraday Operations to achieve KPIs, production factors and outline capacity issues to ensure the best customer experience.
- Develop & manage the global Intraday Operations Control (IOC) team, ensuring a 24/7 coverage
- Define & manage operational intraday targets & strategies to meet agreed KPI's for all clients
- Define & support implementation processes of new services in close cooperation with other teams
- Propose, coordinate & implement measures to improve performance on daily base
- Analyse daily KPI reports to adjust call steering strategies
- Support IRREG Steering Board or Client Program Management in case of strategy adjustments
- As member of business change approval board oversee the IT change process to coordinate changes
- Acts as escalation point towards Top Management in case of performance issues, impacts or unforeseen events
Lufthansa Global Tele Sales GmbH
E-mail address for inquiries
Profit sharing / LVV (bonus), Flight privileges, Jobticket, Service phone, Support for relocation, Discounts / shopping, Employee events (summer festivals, participation in sports competitions etc), Mobile working possible, Flexible working hours, Massages, rest rooms, etc, Have a shower, Free snacks / drinks, Employee Assistance Program
Behind the scenes
Become part of an international team...
.. watch here what motivates LH InTouch colleagues around the world and how they live the LH InTouch core values.
... in normal times would be in this beautiful location in Berlin. At the moment we offer flexibility for mobile working and will also have parts of the recruitment process virtually.
What does Customer Service look like?
Join Vanessa, Customer Service Consultant in Berlin for one day to get an insight into the job of airline customer service.
- Tertiary qualifications (university degree) in Business Administration or related field or equivalent experience
- Sound & proven experience in Workforce Management, Operations Management, Real Time Management or comparable role within a Service Centre function
- Strong leadership skills with proven experience to manage & drive outcomes virtually
- Experience in complex work environment of multiple offices within one company (multi-national)
- Experience in budget processes
- Proficiency in English and in German beneficial
- Strategic & analytical approach with excellent attention to detail of even complex matters
- Comfortable deciding in a fast paced and changing environment with good planning skills
- Ability to build strong cross functional relationships at all levels of the organisation
About Lufthansa Global Tele Sales GmbH
We help. We smile. We care. We are best at being in touch, be it with colleagues or customers. This is the essence of Lufthansa InTouch: We make someone's day every day! Our headquarters are based in Berlin. With our network of 6 service centres in 6 different countries, we are the touchpoint between LH Group and their passengers. About 2000 Consultants offer over 200 services in more than 30 languages; they take care of all requests by passengers' flying with LH Group and ensure the highest service quality.
- Full time
Posted 16 Nov 2021
Closes 16 Dec 2021
This job was posted to: Air traffic control