Account & Supply Chain Manager
- Lufthansa - 308 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Miami Lakes, Florida, United States
Your main tasks include, among others:
- Accomplish high-level data analysis for customers and LHT/LTCS management including KPI's, price quotes and initial provisioning recommendations.
- Review customer invoices and work with LHT Invoicing & Controlling Teams to ensure program profitability.
- Develop customer interface procedures, optimization and expansion opportunities.
- Provide daily customer operational support.
- Monitor higher profile material pro-actively for consumption trends and necessary optimization.
- Qualify customer requests for new material to stock.
- Investigate and provide root-cause analysis for stock outs and implement necessary corrections to the supply chain.
- Provide assistance to Buyer/Planners & Customer Service as required to support customer requirements.
*Other duties as assigned or required.
Flight privileges, 15 Vacation Days, 401k plan, Commuter Benefits, Education, Employee Assistance Program, Family Policy, Flex Holidays, Healthcare, Life Insurance, Long Disability, Short Disability, up to 60 Sick Days
Behind the scenes
Join Lufthansa Technik!
Join our growing team of professionals in a dynamic working environment!
If you want to be the next Account & Supply Chain Manager, you must fulfill the following requirements:
- High school diploma/GED, College degree/vocational training, Bachelor and Master Degree are desirable.
- Professional experience is desirable.
- English required.
- German and Spanish are desirable.
- Industry knowledge is desirable.
- Expert knowledge desirable.
- MS Office as user.
- Excellent detail oriented.
- Excellent ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent customer orientation.
- Excellent flexibility.
- Excellent responsibility.
- Excellent teamwork.
- Must be able to obtain work permit in the U.S.
- Assessment screening.
- Willingness to travel.
- In accordance with rules and regulations, and given authorities.
* CV/Resume required.
* Company will not provide relocation assistance.
* Full vaccination against Covid19 is a requirement.
About Lufthansa Technik Component Services LLC.
Lufthansa Technik is the worldwide leading independent provider of maintenance, repair, overhaul and modification services for civil aircraft. With tailored maintenance programs and state-of-the-art repair methods we ensure the durable reliability and availability of our customers' aircraft fleets. We are an internationally-licensed maintenance, production and development company. With its six business units (Maintenance, Overhaul, Component Services, Engine Services, Landing Gear Services, and VIP Services and Innovation) the Lufthansa Technik Group offers its approximate 800 customers worldwide, a complete range of services round about aircraft technology.
- Full time
Posted 13 Nov 2021
Closes 13 Dec 2021
This job was posted to: Freight