Software Engineer (Integration Developer)
- Lufthansa - 312 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Gdansk, Pomorskie, Poland
- Implementation of new interfaces,
- Analysis and solving development issues.
Free parking, Employee events (summer festivals, participation in sports competitions etc), Part-time models, Hybrid working possible, Flexible working hours, Development programs, Mentoring, Regular network meeting, Health Plan, Lockers for cyclists / sportsmen
Behind the scenes
AIM FOR WOW
Our goal: to surprise customers with our solutions time and time again.
Experience, quality and innovation are what sets us apart.
We want to use these attributes to inspire our customers and create a foundation for lasting success.
Who are you?
- Cloud principles, including Docker and Kubernetes,
- Messaging: Experience with Kafka and/or TIBCO EMS,
- Experience in Linux systems maintenance,
- Ability of programming in scripting language - Python/Bash,
- Git basics.
What do we welcome?
- TIBCO development and administration experience,
- Implementing CI/CD pipeline knowledge and experience.
About Lufthansa Systems Poland Sp. z o.o.
Lufthansa Systems is a leading airline IT provider. Based on long-term project experience, a deep understanding of complex business processes and strong technological know-how, the company provides consulting and IT services for the global aviation industry. Over 300 airlines worldwide rely on the know-how of IT specialists at Lufthansa Systems. Its portfolio covers innovative IT products and services which provide added value for its customers in terms of enhanced efficiency, reduced costs or increased profits. Headquartered in Raunheim near Frankfurt/Main, Germany, Lufthansa Systems has offices in 16 other countries.
- Full time
Posted 11 Nov 2021
Closes 11 Dec 2021
This job was posted to: Software engineer