Global Partner Manager B2B Procurement (m/f/d)
- Lufthansa - 306 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Neu-Isenburg, Hessen, Germany
The role implies the lead of international commercial negotiations with B2B Procurement Partners, defining and realizing of strategic activities to expand our common business in the B2B payment sector.
- Manage a list of assigned global strategic partners with the target to establish a reliable and profitable cooperation
- Identify, develop and retain new distribution partners
- Monitor market trends and identify new global partner opportunities
- Manage and negotiate contracts and commercials for global partners, e.g., MRAs, cooperation agreements
- Define, implement and monitor a sales lead and acquisition process jointly with partners and local counterparts
- Define and execute strategic activities and future action plannings to create a sustainable business development.
Old-age provision / employee retirement, Free parking, Flight privileges, Canteen (subsidized by employer), Jobticket, Discounts / shopping, Employee events (summer festivals, participation in sports competitions etc), Sabbatical / exemptions, Part-time models, Health days, Mobile working possible, Flexible working hours, Mentoring, Regular network meeting, Fitness studio / sports facilities / company football etc., Massages, rest rooms, etc, Lockers for cyclists / sportsmen, Have a shower, Free snacks / drinks
Behind the scenes
Work with us!
- Ability to define and execute strategic sales concepts strengthens business partner relationship
- Profound Knowledge in B2B business development and partner sales preferably in the financial service industry with a hunter mentality and business acumen
- Excellent negotiation and partnership management skills/ ability to manage and maintain multiple stakeholder interests
- Goal-oriented and High level of personal responsibility and self-confident appearance
- Self-starting and willing to take on additional responsibility
- An academic qualification at graduate level (Bachelor degree or equivalent) is preferred
- English mandatory, multi-lingual skills are preferred, German of advantage
- preference for an international work environment, readiness to travel globally
About Lufthansa AirPlus Servicekarten GmbH
AirPlus is a leading provider of corporate travel payment solutions for over 49,000 corporate customers worldwide. As the market leader in Germany with 30 years of experience, AirPlus is well known for innovations and expertise in the Business Travel Payment and Analysis area. With about 1,300 employees globally, AirPlus is a competent and reliable partner in matters relating to Business Travel Management. In order to maintain this high standard, the skills of our employees and the development of their potential, are especially important to us.
- Full time
Posted 10 Nov 2021
Closes 10 Dec 2021
This job was posted to: Airline buyer