Product Owner - Fixed Term Contract / Secondment
- easyJet - 38 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/easyjet/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/c8af808d-5d02-4385-abe7-72a5b3b45582131202433215856711.png
Greater London, England
easyJet has the ambition to become the world's leading data-driven airline. In September '20, in the midst of the pandemic, programme Phoenix was launched to adapt our commercial models and tools as history became irrelevant. The aim was to leverage data to (1) build new solutions and (2) accelerate existing pipeline of improvements in order to drive performance improvement in this new environment.
Phoenix focussed on the opportunities that data generates for us in terms of revenue, efficiencies and innovation. It's a close collaboration between the Business (Commercial team), Data Science & Analytics, and Technology (Data Engineering) teams, with support of our project management and business change teams. This year we have got a huge and exciting challenge to scale up our teams to facilitate a ramp up in our delivery capabilities.
This role operates within the Commercial function and reports directly into the programme's Business Lead. You will look after one of the four Commercial tribes (Digital, Customer & Marketing, Network & Scheduling, Pricing & Revenue Management) and partner with Commercial, Data, and Technology teams. In an Agile environment, we work jointly together to successfully launch new data products and solutions. In this role you are the driving force of your tribe by successfully navigating through the programme's operating model.
- Acquire knowledge of the area (tribe) you look after, understanding how the area operates, what their objectives are, and build strong relationships with stakeholders.
- Work with the Commercial Tribe lead to develop and maintain a delivery roadmap to meet the Phoenix's objectives and financial targets.
- Be the voice and champion of the products and initiatives in your area.
- Ensure we have a constant pipeline of initiatives and new products ideas lined up for development.
- In liaison with stakeholders, manage and prioritise items on the backlog.
- Partner with Data & Technology stakeholders in your tribe and ensure you are all working towards joined goals.
- Efficiently navigate new products and initiatives through the operating model, oversee the process from idea to completion.
- Solve problems and remove blockages to ensure delivery pace and make trade-offs to maximise business value.
- Work closely with the subject matter experts in your area to ensure that the product meets their requirements.
- Constantly be on the watch out to spot enhancement opportunities and efficiencies improvements to our operating model.
- Full time
Posted 10 Nov 2021
Closes 10 Dec 2021
This job was posted to: Product support