Commercial Data Analyst
- easyJet - 40 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/easyjet/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/c8af808d-5d02-4385-abe7-72a5b3b45582131202433215856711.png
Greater London, England
easyJet has the ambition to become the world's leading data-driven airline. We are transforming our data capabilities to set us up for the future. However, we are already sitting on a large amount of data we can extract value from.
We are looking for a Commercial Data Analyst to build a culture of data-driven decision-making within the Commercial function. This role focusses on the opportunities we got with within our existing data landscape. We currently sit on a large amount of data (products) and would like to increase the usage within our area. We are disciplined on generating value out of data by:
- Delivering data solutions to business problems
- Providing insights to improve decision-making
This role gets the data (products) in good shape, makes tools and insights available for (Commercial) stakeholders, and champions a culture of data-driven decision making.
- Understand easyJet's Commercial objectives and trading conditions, using these to inform decision making
- Build strong relationships with Commercial stakeholders
- Make relevant data sets or insights available/accessible for Commercial teams
- Ensure our data is in good shape
- Builds and maintain a suite of reporting tools and monitor on a regular basis
- Help shape and create customer segmentation and use different lenses to give a complete view of the customer.
- Provide business intelligence and insight to support various stakeholders across Commercial
- Provide customer behavioural and purchase insights
- Work closely with other analysts and data engineers within the business to share ideas, techniques and datasets
- Highlight issues, opportunities and make recommendations from analysis & insight to drive improvements in commercial performance
- Proactively identify and communicate findings on a regular basis
- Perform data quality tasks - monitoring database health and highlighting any issues or concerns.
- Responsible for identifying profitability improvement opportunities for relevant trading priorities
- Monitor, analyse, and develop insights from market information, internal and external data bases and discussions to identify trends as the basis for actions
- Benchmark easyJet's competitive strengths and weaknesses against relevant competitors and help devise competitive strategies to improve our relative position
- Full time
Posted 10 Nov 2021
Closes 10 Dec 2021
This job was posted to: Flight operations