Jr. Personnel Administration Specialist
- Lufthansa - 308 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Krakowiany, Dolnoslaskie, Poland
Your responsibilities include the following:
- Administration of Onboarding employees: contact with new employees, assures completion of formalities upon entry of employees like entry documents, contracts, medical checks etc.
- Maintenance of the Employee Master database in Success Factors.
- Support with Time and attendance control and work time record (data maintenance and documentation processing).
- Coordination of exit process formalities.
- Takes care of timely and correct handling of internal requests, applications, organization changes and the information flow between parties involved.
- Assistance to foreigners' staff in administrative matters (work & residence permit).
- Administration of the company's Benefits.
- Support to employees in HR administration.
* All other duties as assigned or required.
Behind the scenes
Join our growing team of professionals in a dynamic working environment!
We are excited to share this journey with you!
The ideal Jr. Personnel Administration Specialist should meet the following requirements:
- Master/Bachelor degree or at least accomplished 3rd year of studies in any disciplines (Economics, HR preferable).
- Very good command of Windows applications (Excel, Word).
- Very Good command of English, both written and spoken.
- Diligent, independent and systematic approach to work.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Analytical and conceptual mindset.
- Numerical skills.
- Customer orientation.
- Excellent communication skills in intercultural environment.
- High precision, dedication to deliver the objectives on time.
- Flexibility and adaptability.
- Knowledge of Labour law topics will be additional asset.
* Must possess a legal work permit in Poland.
About Lufthansa Global Business Services Sp. z o.o.
Lufthansa Global Business Services GmbH (LGBS) is a 100 per cent Lufthansa subsidiary. We offer shared services worldwide for the entire Lufthansa Group in the areas of Finance, Business Intelligence & Transformation, Human Resources, Procurement and IT, which we provide or manage ourselves. It's our goal to harmonize and standardize processes and to continuously make them more efficient and effective. We see ourselves as pioneers in digitization, as well as in the use and distribution of the latest technologies, for example in business process automation. As an internationally operating company, LGBS is represented at locations in Frankfurt, Hamburg, Krakow, Manila and Mexico City and manages BPO providers in Germany and abroad. With the global network of foreign representatives of the Lufthansa Group's field organization, we are also locally anchored and active worldwide.
- Full time
Posted 9 Nov 2021
Closes 9 Dec 2021
This job was posted to: Airline administration