Customer Service Advisor with German
- Lufthansa - 308 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Krakowiany, Dolnoslaskie, Poland
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times
- Being a competent support regarding application and orders questions
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support
- Communicating and building a good relationship with our customers
- Acknowledging and resolving customer requests
- Coordinating with colleagues from other departments as necessary
- Providing a training for new colleagues
Behind the scenes
Be part of Lufthansa!
Be part of an international team!
We are looking forward to your application!
- Your German is at min. B2 Level
- Your English is at B1 level
- You are ready to be a part of our great Customer Support team in Lufthansa
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours from Monday till Friday
- Home Office
- Flight tickets with employee discounts
- SAP and procurement application training for beginners
- Working with a prestigious product
- The best team to work with
- Working with German native speakers and Lufthansa colleagues from the whole world
- Clearly defined career path
- An employment contract
- Package of benefits like: medical care, Multisport Card, co-financing for language courses and more
About Lufthansa Global Business Services Sp. z o.o.
Lufthansa Global Business Services GmbH (LGBS) is a 100 per cent Lufthansa subsidiary. We offer shared services worldwide for the entire Lufthansa Group in the areas of Finance, Business Intelligence & Transformation, Human Resources, Procurement and IT, which we provide or manage ourselves. It's our goal to harmonize and standardize processes and to continuously make them more efficient and effective. We see ourselves as pioneers in digitization, as well as in the use and distribution of the latest technologies, for example in business process automation. As an internationally operating company, LGBS is represented at locations in Frankfurt, Hamburg, Krakow, Manila and Mexico City and manages BPO providers in Germany and abroad. With the global network of foreign representatives of the Lufthansa Group's field organization, we are also locally anchored and active worldwide.
- Full time
Posted 7 Nov 2021
Closes 7 Dec 2021
This job was posted to: Airline customer service