Agile Project Manager - Innovation, Data and Quality (all) - Do you want to drive Innovation, Data a
- Lufthansa - 308 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
- Cooperating with internal and external customers regarding the definition of the product (SAP) backlog
- Translation of requirements, objectives and expectations into epics, features and user stories
- Conceptualize proper solutions and break them down in epics and user stories
- Alignment of priorities and maintaining of a prioritized backlog across all sources of work
- Definition of user stories in collaboration with users and the developers
- Coordination of agile ceremonies e.g., refinements, planning and review sessions
- Support the execution of our user acceptance test of the delivered user stories.
- Documentation of changes
- Communicate progress, risks and expectations towards the team and stakeholders
Old-age provision / employee retirement, Free parking, Jobticket, Service phone, Hybrid working possible
Behind the scenes
Fun at work atmosphere
At Spairliners we value teamspirit.
- 2-3 years of relevant experience within an agile environment
- Profound experience in Project Management, Scrum or other agile methodologies
- Experienced with SAP, especially MM and SD Modules
- Ability to gate-keep and manage scope
- English business level skills as English is our company language
- Attention to detail and analytical way of thinking to comprehend the success criteria
Starting date: January 2022 or earliest availability
Location: Hamburg, Germany
You start on a two-year fixed term contract with the opportunity of permanent employment.
You would like to come on board?
We are looking forward to receiving your application including earliest starting date and salary expectations.
About Spairliners GmbH
Spairliners is a joint venture between Air France Industries and Lufthansa Technik. The company offers a comprehensive component support solution for A380 and E-Jet operators. The services include the provisioning and management of the spare parts inventory and overhaul and repair of components, together with the appropriate logistics. Overall Spairliners guarantees the availability of aircraft components where and when required. Founded in 2005, the company is headquartered in Hamburg; warehousing is located in Paris.
- Full time
Posted 5 Nov 2021
Closes 5 Dec 2021
This job was posted to: Project manager