Stores and Tooling Manager
- easyJet - 39 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/easyjet/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/c8af808d-5d02-4385-abe7-72a5b3b45582131202433215856711.png
Greater London, England
easyJet has been decisive in meeting the challenges presented by the current pandemic by cutting costs, reducing our capex while retaining our fleet flexibility and securing an additional £2bn in funding. As Europe emerges from the Covid-19 crisis, easyJet is well placed to strengthen its leading position as a trusted brand offering value for money with an industry-leading network of primary airports.
Our culture, known as our orange spirit, is a real thing. It's people who love to work with fast paced, quick thinking and energetic people. You need to have resilience to work here (as recent events have shown) but the experience you gain is like no other.
The Stores and Tooling Manager is an essential member of the LTN management team. You will be responsible for meeting both company and regulatory standards on the storage & management of components & materials and for all the tooling (including calibration). Safety is easyJet's highest priority and as part of your role you will ensure that the highest standards of safety and operational excellence are maintained at all times.
- To ensure the Stores environment, including procedures and service delivery are maintained in line with a best in class operation meeting regulatory and company requirements at all times.
- A strong focus on people management ensuring the continued development and performance standards of the LTN team
- Record and monitor the calibration requirements for all tooling.
- Ensure the stores operation is adequately resourced at all times.
- Performance management of the stores team including talent development.
- To promote engagement and recognition within the department to support the easyJet culture.
- Ensure compliance and development of company policy/procedures in accordance with the easyJet manuals and company systems.
- Ensures compliance with Health and Safety legislation.
- To identify, recommend and implement improvements within the department seeking efficiencies and new ways of working where apprpriate
- Committed to ensuring the highest standards of safety.
- Carry out other duties as may be reasonably directed by the LTN Base Manager from time to time.
- Full time
Posted 14 Oct 2021
Closes 13 Nov 2021
This job was posted to: Tooling