People Support Manager (LGW)
- easyJet - 39 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/easyjet/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/c8af808d-5d02-4385-abe7-72a5b3b45582131202433215856711.png
Greater London, England
We have disrupted the way people travel since we started 25 years ago, and we don't intend on stopping. We may be facing the biggest challenge in our history, but we are confident that throughout the pandemic we have taken the right action to build back stronger and better - and we want you to play a part in that and #belongherewithus.
We know that flexibility, balance and wellbeing are more important than ever right now. Whether that's working remotely, part time, or needing extra support when times are tough - we are always #happytotalkflex.
We're Europe's leading airline - with a network of over 1000 routes across 35 countries. We lead the industry in data, digital, web, engineering and operational innovations, to make travel easier and great value for our customer.
We have also been named as Britain's Most Admired Company of 2020 in the transport sector, retaining the leading position for a second year running. We support. We empower. We excite. And we do it our way. We're uniquely different. We're easyJet.
J OB PURPOSE
Support the Base Manager in the delivery of Operational Excellence. The People Support Manager (PSM) is a leader and a role model. They are responsible for leading the Cabin Crew and Pilots, taking responsibility for the cabin operation, the associated customer experience and for promoting teamwork thus ensuring operational performance at base and easyJet's customer proposition is delivered.
The PSM will support in both an office and flying capacity monitoring company standards and providing feedback to relevant departments. They will ensure the safe and consistent delivery of a quality onboard service through the continuous performance management of all cabin crew in accordance with company and regulatory policies and procedures.
- Takes responsibility for a strong safety culture at base reflected by timely and accurate reporting and investigation of incidents (ASRs/CSRs)
- Ensure compliance with company policy/procedures in accordance with the easyJet Operations Manuals/Cabin Service Manual/Crew Operating Management Manual/Safetynet System and any additional manuals or company systems that are introduced
- Will actively make recommendations to enhance company policy and procedure through the correct working groups i.e. SAG
- Performing standard assurance checks
- Support the Base Manager to improve base and individual performance
- Manage cost against budget
- Manage all aspects of performance management and fly the line with crew to support this
- Be a role model at all times
- Maintain Cabin Manager flying qualification
- Support and development of Cabin Crew and Pilot teams to evolve to reach their full potential
- Support the Base Manager in delivering company initiatives
- Onboard customer service and survey results
- Promote an atmosphere where motivational and developmental feedback is given on a day to day basis
- Complete other ad hoc tasks as per management/company instruction. On occasion you may be required to travel to or support other bases.
- Full time
Posted 14 Oct 2021
Closes 13 Nov 2021
This job was posted to: Product support