Lead Business Analyst - Technology, Digital Workforce
- easyJet - 39 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/easyjet/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/c8af808d-5d02-4385-abe7-72a5b3b45582131202433215856711.png
Greater London, England
easyJet has been decisive in meeting the challenges presented by the current pandemic by cutting costs, reducing our capex while retaining our fleet flexibility and securing an additional £2bn in funding. As Europe emerges from the Covid-19 crisis, easyJet is well placed to strengthen its leading position as a trusted brand offering value for money with an industry-leading network of primary airports.
Our culture, known as our orange spirit, is a real thing. It's people who love to work with fast paced, quick thinking and energetic people. You need to have resilience to work here (as recent events have shown) but the experience you gain is like no other.
The Lead Business Analyst - Technology, Digital Workforce manages a team and has accountability for the business analysis activities surrounding initiatives and change proposals intended to deliver benefits and improvements to business performance.
The Lead Business Analyst will engage functional leads across the business to help define the benefits, business outcomes and new capabilities required by the potential initiatives. For those initiatives meeting organisational feasibility thresholds, the Lead Business Analyst will further refine and detail scope, business requirements, assistance with designs and sequence of change required together with business case development and investment appraisal.
For approved projects the role also supports the full project lifecycle and operational readiness support as well as programme and project guidance and assistance across the relevant Technology domain.
- Defining the benefits, business outcomes, capabilities statements, business requirements, business and IT designs, business changes and inputting into business cases
- Facilitating workshops and interventions to drive the capture of processes, functional, technical and operational requirements, Solution options, Solution designs; support Senior Business Analysts and when they are facilitating workshops
- Lead the business analysis for the full project lifecycle, solution recommendation, operational readiness, benefits traceability, and supporting the full cycle of business and operational change
- Guide and supervise Business Analysts and Senior Business Analysts undertaking work on initiatives and change proposals
Team Management responsibilities:
- Resource allocation and future project / programme resource estimations, in line with both Technology Manager and small change demand as well as large project and programme requests
- Mentoring and coaching for Business Analysts and Senior Business Analysts within the team to ensure best practise, frameworks and governance are known and followed for cross-functional team maturity and development
- Quarterly reviews, 1-2-1's and development and well-being checks
- Recruitment and management for both permanent and contract employees
- Work with the Technology Managers and Senior BAs to develop, codify and communicate the framework of tools and guidance to be used by the easyJet Business Analysis and Engagement community
- Support Technology Managers in the creation of technology roadmaps in their relevant domain
- Ensure business requirements are kept in alignment with the easyJet Business Services/Process Model and the relevant business and technology strategy
- Developing an understanding of specific functional domains and building detailed knowledge of the business operations, business processes and systems within in a specific Business Function
- Helping drive business improvement by identifying improvement opportunities and assessing the benefit of the initiatives to be implemented
- Identifying potential business process changes that drive efficiency and benefit
- Maintaining a focus on quality and benefits throughout programme/project life cycle including benefits definition and realisation
- Collaborate effectively across the range of IT, business and third party stakeholders
- Promote a "one team" culture and model the easyJet leadership behaviours
- Contribute to the formation and development of a Business Analysis "centre of excellence"
- Full time
Posted 14 Oct 2021
Closes 13 Nov 2021
This job was posted to: Airline IT