- easyJet - 39 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/easyjet/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/c8af808d-5d02-4385-abe7-72a5b3b45582131202433215856711.png
Greater London, England
We have disrupted the way people travel since we started 25 years ago, and we don't intend on stopping. We may be facing the biggest challenge in our history, but we are confident that throughout the pandemic we have taken the right action to build back stronger and better - and we want you to play a part in that and #belongherewithus.
We know that flexibility, balance and wellbeing are more important than ever right now. Whether that's working remotely, part time, or needing extra support when times are tough - we are always #happytotalkflex.
We're Europe's leading airline - with a network of over 1000 routes across 35 countries. We lead the industry in data, digital, web, engineering and operational innovations, to make travel easier and great value for our customer.
We have also been named as Britain's Most Admired Company of 2020 in the transport sector, retaining the leading position for a second year running. We support. We empower. We excite. And we do it our way. We're uniquely different. We're easyJet.
- Works within their team and collaboratively with wider teams to review and prioritise new work requests through the appropriate governance
- Works with project teams to carry out benefit management analysis and gain acceptance from the business stakeholders
- Works with business stakeholders to define, challenge and document clear requirements using the appropriate techniques such as MoSCoW, interviews, analysis of current systems, workshops etc.
- Deliver the business requirements to timescales agreed with the relevant stakeholders, planning and then driving the analysis phase of the projects
- Ensures that the full impact of systems and business change on integrated and dependant processes and systems by carrying out structured analysis (e.g. documenting current and future business processes, data flow diagrams, data models, integration use cases)
- Evaluate effort (time and cost) and carry out impact analysis of requested change clearly identifying issues, risks, assumptions and dependencies
- Build relationships with business stakeholders to effectively manage relationship and set expectations
- Works with business areas, App Support, Data Management, InfoSec, SD&T and Architecture to define appropriate and compliant solution and processes to meet business requirements and scope where required
- Create and manages documentation using standard templates, utilise available tools (JIRA, Confluence etc) and ensures collaborative working across the teams
- Works with Subject Matter Experts to ensure solution and 'to be' processes are developed and tested to the appropriate level
- Supports with identifying improvement to current systems and processes
- Stays up to date with business analysis practices and methodology
- Plays an active role in the easyJet BA community helping to evolve our working practices
- Full time
Posted 14 Oct 2021
Closes 13 Nov 2021
This job was posted to: Airline IT