Production Supervision Team Leader
- GE Aviation - 500 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Erlanger, Kentucky, United States
The Production Supervision Team Leader will be supervising the facility's weekend shift, which covers Friday through Monday, 3pm - 1:30am. Standard work schedule 4 10 hour shifts.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Oversight, management, and coaching of front-line hourly Union employees.
- Execute site safety and compliance strategies.
- Manage and execute staffing for the shift to ensure shift performance and customer demands are met.
- Basic understanding of key business drivers; uses this understanding to accomplish own work. Good understanding of how work of own team integrates with other teams and contributes to the area.
- Resolves issues in situations that require good technical knowledge and judgment within established procedures. Consults more senior team members for issues outside of defined instructions/parameters.
- Collaborate with other site supervisors for shift handoffs, communicating shift metrics and progress.
- Collaborate with and communicate to in internal and external customers. Explains technical information to others.
- Reports key delivery metrics and utilizes data to drive actions.
- Develops and executes plans to ensure business goals are met.
- Develops communication method to team.
- Identifies productivity trends via data analysis.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or institution (OR a High school diploma / GED with a minimum of 4 years experience in a supply chain or manufacturing role)
- Prior experience in a manufacturing or distribution center
- Ability to influence and facilitate lean
- Past experience working with a unionized workforce
- Ability to build relationships and influence hourly workforce
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to document, plan, market, and execute program
- Humble: respectful, receptive, agile, eager to learn
- Transparent: shares critical information, speaks with candor, contributes constructively
- Focused: quick learner, strategically prioritizes work, committed
- Leadership ability: strong communicator, decision-maker, collaborative
- Problem solver: analytical-minded, challenges existing processes, critical thinker
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).
Relocation Assistance Provided: No
- Full time
Posted 14 Oct 2021
Closes 12 Nov 2021
This job was posted to: Project manager