Quality Specialist - Training
- GE Aviation - 500 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Cardiff (Caerdydd), Wales
Changes to the regulatory oversight process involves moving from a traditional spot audit process to a more collaborative arrangement with the regulator. This means that we have a requirement to proactively risk assess the business and deliver the results and proposed mitigations to the regulator. In parallel, the regulator expects that we will address each risk from a strategic point of view and provide objective evidence that this information is being flowed out to the business population.
The role will require you to continually deliver relevant information around risk and risk abatement to areas of the business; this would include production areas, support services, leadership and senior management. The role will be critical to demonstrating to the regulator our commitment to the changes that are being implemented around regulation and oversight. This is an exciting opportunity to be engaged at the inception of a significant change in the way regulation is executed and is likely to grow as the new regulatory process matures.
- Design and delivery of training solutions required by the business
- Schedule training for employees at all levels to satisfy internal procedures and meet requirements of all regulatory bodies
- Maintain company training records
- Communicate, amongst others, information on Quality Management System, Safety Management, Quality Improvement Plan (QIP), Human Factors,
- Performance Based Oversight and Performance Based Regulation, and Regulatory Updates
- Complete training documentation I.A.W. company procedures and regulatory requirements
- Conduct analysis of course feedback and develop course improvement plans
- Assist in all regulatory audits of the training programme
- Participate in the development of the business training strategy
- 'Train the Trainer' course will be undertaken by successful applicants prior to delivering training
- Previous training experience in a manufacturing engineering discipline e.g. Aviation, Automotive
- Ability to work as part of a team or own initiative when required
- Computer literacy is essential to the position
- Part 145 knowledge
GE supports and encourages flexible working arrangements, where possible, and recognises the benefits to employees of having a positive work-life balance.
At GE Aviation we understand the importance of Total Reward. Our flexible benefits plan, called FlexChoice, gives you freedom, choice and flexibility in the way you receive your benefits, as well as giving you the opportunity to make savings where possible.
As a new joiner to GE we are pleased to be able to offer you the following as default in your benefit fund, which you then can tailor to meet your individual needs;
- Non-contributory Pension
- Life Assurance
- Group income protection
- Private medical cover
- Holiday Hourly equivalent of 26 days, with flexible option to buy or sell
Baseline Personnel Security Standard (BPSS) clearance is required and must be maintained for this role. Please note that in the event that BPSS clearance cannot be obtained, you may not be eligible for the role and/or any offer of employment may be withdrawn on grounds of national security. Please see the link below for further details regarding the requirements for BPSS clearance: BPSS
Right to Work
Applications from job seekers who require sponsorship to work in the UK are welcome and will be considered alongside all other applications. However, under the applicable UK immigration rules as may be in place from time to time, it may be that candidates who do not currently have the right to work in the UK may not be appointed to a post if a suitably qualified, experienced and skilled candidate who does not require sponsorship is available to take up the post. For further information please visit the UK Visas and Immigration website.
Relocation Assistance Provided: No
- Full time
Posted 14 Oct 2021
Closes 12 Nov 2021
This job was posted to: Flight training