Supply Chain Finance Leader- GE Aviation
- GE Aviation - 500 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Jacksonville, Alabama, United States
- Partner with the supply chain site leaders and their broader teams to drive, communicate and influence the Unison supply chain operating results and supply chain strategy.
- Support the development of the Unison supply chain Operating Plans, Growth Playbooks, SII, QMI and other forecasts.
- Identify areas where specific analysis may help improve financial decisions and work with the Cost COE to standardise approach.
- Partner with the broader Cost COE and site operating teams to develop standard operating rhythms to drive site performance and ensure compliance with supply chain policies and procedures.
- Hold the business accountable to core business processes e.g. site S&OP and Tollgates and which drive business actions and can influence key decision making.
- Support the site process to identify and implement cost out initiatives.
- Partner with the Cost COE to drive actionable analytics across all keys areas (e.g. product cost, cost out, inventory) and partner with the business to make viable recommendations to action.
- Evaluate P&E spending needs at Unison Supply Chain, become a key stakeholder in the approval process and critically evaluate spending requirements and P&E forecasts.
- Actively participate in the transformation to the new COE structure and continue to partner across all COE's and with site retained finance.
- Respond to internal ad hoc requests in a knowledgeable and flexible manner whilst maintaining a focus on standardisation and automation.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with at least 6 years of experience in Finance)
- 5+ years experience in Finance with roles of increased responsibility and complexity
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems
- Demonstrated ability to lead programs / projects
- Ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs
- Established project management skills
This role is restricted to U.S. persons (i.e., U.S. citizens, permanent residents, and other protected individuals under the Immigration and Naturalization Act, 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3)) due to access to export-controlled technology. GE will require proof of status prior to employment.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).
As a federal government contractor, GE requires U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless you receive an approved medical or religious accommodation. Proof of vaccination will be required.
Relocation Assistance Provided: Yes
- Full time
Posted 14 Oct 2021
Closes 12 Nov 2021
This job was posted to: Airline finance