Senior IT Manager - SAP Finance
- Lufthansa - 275 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Krakowiany, Dolnoslaskie, Poland
The Senior IT Manager - SAP Finance is responisble for:
- Application/SAP System Management.
- Manage applications and services within the SAP landscape with focus on SAP ERP FI/CO and S/4 HANA Finance.
- Design and implement new applications within the Finance IT landscape.
- Monitor interfaces and automated processes regarding integrity, performance and optimal usage ensuring a smooth and stable IT support for the Finance processes offered by LGBS.
- Drive automation and digitization in Finance IT and the supported processes.
- Manage the lifecycle of IT products and ensure alignment to IT strategy and IT architecture guidelines.
- Manage and support projects in the field of Finance IT (e.g. international roll-out of solutions, IT harmonization projects, implementation of new functionalities).
- Other tasks defined by Supervisor.
Behind the scenes
We are waiting for you!
Be an active part in the S/4 HANA transformation of Lufthansa Group.
The ideal Senior IT Manager - SAP Finance must fulfill the following requirements:
- Graduation and University Degree (Business Administration, Business IT, IT or similar studies).
- +5 years of practical experience in supporting and managing SAP applications in the Finance environment.
- Experience in customizing and conceptual design of SAP solutions.
- Good understanding of financial data flows and processes.
- IT demand management, process management, service management.
- PC usage literacy (MS office, IT self-service).
- IT Shared Services experience.
- IT infrastructure experience.
- English language (both oral and written).
- German language.
- Planning and organizational talent, analytical skills and accuracy.
- Strong conceptual skills, problem-solving competence.
- Flexibility, cultural competence, entrepreneurship.
- Willingness to learn and to pick up new topics.
About Lufthansa Global Business Services Sp. z o.o.
Lufthansa Global Business Services GmbH (LGBS) is a 100 per cent Lufthansa subsidiary. We offer shared services worldwide for the entire Lufthansa Group in the areas of Finance, Business Intelligence & Transformation, Human Resources, Procurement and IT, which we provide or manage ourselves. It's our goal to harmonize and standardize processes and to continuously make them more efficient and effective. We see ourselves as pioneers in digitization, as well as in the use and distribution of the latest technologies, for example in business process automation. As an internationally operating company, LGBS is represented at locations in Frankfurt, Hamburg, Krakow, Manila and Mexico City and manages BPO providers in Germany and abroad. With the global network of foreign representatives of the Lufthansa Group's field organization, we are also locally anchored and active worldwide.
- Full time
Posted 13 Oct 2021
Closes 12 Nov 2021
This job was posted to: Airline finance