IT Quality and Risk Analyst
- easyJet - 39 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/easyjet/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/c8af808d-5d02-4385-abe7-72a5b3b45582131202433215856711.png
Greater London, England
We have disrupted the way people travel since we started 25 years ago, and we don't intend on stopping. We may be facing the biggest challenge in our history, but we are confident that throughout the pandemic we have taken the right action to build back stronger and better - and we want you to play a part in that and #belongherewithus.
We know that flexibility, balance and wellbeing are more important than ever right now. Whether that's working remotely, part time, or needing extra support when times are tough - we are always #happytotalkflex.
We're Europe's leading airline - with a network of over 1000 routes across 35 countries. We lead the industry in data, digital, web, engineering and operational innovations, to make travel easier and great value for our customer.
We have also been named as Britain's Most Admired Company of 2020 in the transport sector, retaining the leading position for a second year running. We support. We empower. We excite. And we do it our way. We're uniquely different. We're easyJet.
The IT Strategy & Architecture team provides leadership around easyJet's technology strategy, the evolution of our enterprise IT architecture, solution architectures for complex change, cybersecurity architecture, our federated technical architecture practice, and areas such as end-to-end IT risk management. We work collaboratively with a broad range of colleagues and stakeholders at all levels (from the C-suite to the frontline) and focus on striking a pragmatic balance between supporting in-flight initiatives and steering longer-term investment. Reporting to the Head of IT Quality and Risk, the IT Quality and Risk Analyst is accountable for supporting easyJet's IT Quality and Risk Management practice.
- Support the IT Quality and Risk practice which is responsible for developing, maintaining and applying an overarching holistic framework for IT Quality and Risk
- Work across a broad range of stakeholders within IT, acting as an ambassador for IT Quality and Risk
- Develop active engagement across all IT teams to increase Quality and Risk awareness and understanding
- Contributing to ongoing development of the IT Quality and Risk framework that is applied across easyJet IT.
- Analysing IT issues and risk events to understand and educate on potential risks and outcomes of decisions.
- Interfacing with technical and non-technical stakeholders within easyJet to build and maintain valuable and productive working relationships and ensure that the benefits of managing IT Quality and Risk to the business are demonstrated.
- Supporting the Internal Audit process including understanding and articulation amongst IT stakeholders of key IT risks underlying in any resulting actions.
- Maintaining Quality and Risk artefacts (e.g. IT Risk Register, Bow Tie Risk Reporting etc.) to demonstrate the effects of managing IT risk (both via tactical and strategic planning).
- Presenting and explaining the assessment of risk scenarios as well as mapping of capability controls, metrics and measures.
- Identify opportunities for quality improvement using existing framework and controls.
- Monitoring IT capability and control requirements and analysing and articulating gaps both within IT, Data and Change and with other key stakeholders including Corporate Risk and Digital Safety.
- Full time
Posted 13 Oct 2021
Closes 12 Nov 2021
This job was posted to: Airline IT