- easyJet - 39 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/easyjet/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/c8af808d-5d02-4385-abe7-72a5b3b45582131202433215856711.png
Greater London, England
We have disrupted the way people travel since we started 25 years ago, and we don't intend on stopping. We may be facing the biggest challenge in our history, but we are confident that throughout the pandemic we have taken the right action to build back stronger and better - and we want you to play a part in that and #belongherewithus.
We've achieved so much in recent years to improve how we support and serve our Cabin Crew and Pilots as a Training Department, empowering them to excel in their roles: but it's only the beginning of our journey to become a centre of learning excellence that is industry leading and supports easyJet's purpose.
To achieve that, we have created a new role and we are recruiting for an eLearning Designer who will enable us to improve our training effectiveness by creating innovative and engaging instructional digital assets and eLearning to improve our virtual learning environments. This is an opportunity to be part of an innovative team, continually improving how we serve and support our customers.
To improve the Training Departments training effectiveness by optimising use of digital assets and platforms to support its strategy.
- Create innovative and engaging content
- Identify emerging trends in online learning and training material design that easyJet should be considering for its virtual learning experiences and explore ideas of innovation in technology & design trends
- Produce thought provoking, fun and engaging content (digital assets including but not limited to: microlearning, rich media content, videos, articles, eLearning modules)
- Hands on design from training need analysis to design through to final creative production (social, video, graphics, online learning etc)
- Support training SME instructional designers to produce and improve digital assets
- Applying user centric understanding of graphic design, typesetting and layout to build immersive and engaging learning environments.
- Be committed to embedding our brand guidelines into designs
- Collaborate with key internal stakeholders to complete projects and communicate creative concepts by presenting and ideas and recommendations effectively
- You must have the ability to lead and participate in stakeholder meetings, effectively communicate and present ideas to influence decisions
- Review digital assets throughout their life-cycle - to ensure relevancy
- Manage a Digital Asset Management (DAM) system to systematically track, review and improve all digital assets
- Innovate - to continually evolve to serve our customers
- Proactively identify user centric improvements for digital assets by improving use of existing platforms and participating in working groups to define requirements for future platforms.
- Identify existing digital assets suitable for simplification. Proactively design, develop and deploy solutions, to achieve this and improve training effectiveness.
- Full time
Posted 13 Oct 2021
Closes 12 Nov 2021
This job was posted to: Design engineer