Customer Program Quality Leader
- GE Aviation - 500 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Lynn, Alabama, United States
Roles and Responsibilities
- Serves as the Quality single point of contact for the customer. Monitors customer satisfaction and advocates for the customer within the supply chain.
- Partners with manufacturing and assembly sites, as well as product line teams, to resolve material nonconformances and other quality issues. Leads quality escape containment actions and the field action plan process. Ensures root causes are found and robust corrective and preventative actions are taken.
- Develops specialized depth and/or breadth of expertise in own job discipline or field. Serves as best practice/quality resource. Has awareness of latest functional developments in own area. Contributes towards strategy and policy development, and ensures delivery within area of responsibility.
- Skilled influencer, able to communicate complex messages to others. Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience. May lead small projects with moderate risks and resource requirements. Explains difficult or sensitive information; works to build consensus.
- Impacts approaches, projects and programs in the functional area or affected business organization and ways of working. Recognizes and helps to set quality priorities. Applies expert understanding of professional practices and policies to a moderately autonomous role, requiring high levels of evaluative judgment.
- Drives quality improvement using data-based decision making and by applying existing technologies, approaches, and methodologies. Considers new perspectives on existing solutions. Uses technical expertise for data analysis to support recommendations. Communicates solutions internally and externally.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with at least 6 years of experience in Quality, Manufacturing, or Engineering
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Quality, Manufacturing, or Engineering
- Humble: respectful, receptive, agile, eager to learn
- Transparent: shares critical information, speaks with candor, contributes constructively
- Focused: quick learner, strategically prioritizes work, committed
- Leadership ability: strong communicator, decision-maker, collaborative
- Problem solver: analytical-minded, challenges existing processes, critical thinker
- Understanding of the regulatory requirements in the aviation industry.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems.
- Demonstrated ability to perform data and statistical analysis.
- Demonstrated ability to lead programs / projects.
- Demonstrated ability to lead process improvement.
- Power user of Microsoft Office suite.
This role is restricted to U.S. persons (i.e., U.S. citizens, permanent residents, and other protected individuals under the Immigration and Naturalization Act, 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3)) due to access to export-controlled technology. GE will require proof of status prior to employment.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).
Relocation Assistance Provided: Yes
- Full time
Posted 13 Oct 2021
Closes 11 Nov 2021
This job was posted to: Quality control