Evendale Lead Communications Specialist
- GE Aviation - 500 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Evendale, Ohio, United States
- Draft messages on behalf of Evendale EHS, plant, and ARC leadership leveraging the primary and secondary messages laid out in the Evendale Communications Plan and, with input from leaders, incorporate relevant current issues.
- Document and follow communications approval process to ensure that messages are reviewed by legal, employee relations, etc., as needed.
- Create a regular cadence of communication:
- Daily - tactical messages re: local site news (as needed)
- Weekly - look back/look forward - include secondary messages
- Monthly - strategic focus on 3 primary messages
- Distribute messages using the best channels available to employees in Evendale and to the employee population supported by the infrastructure/facilities organization.
- Create, edit, distribute short video messages.
- Keep the Evendale Communications Calendar up to date.
- Update the Evendale Message Map and store approved messages for future use.
- Keep the Audience Analysis up to date.
- Support communications as defined in the "playbook" section of the Evendale Communications Plan and the Crisis Management Plan.
- Train local leaders on expectations related to communications flowdown. Ensure that they know how to use talking points and how to decline to answer questions that are out of bounds.
- Support messaging for live/in-person meetings and ensure that all shifts are provided with the same level of access to the meetings.
- Be present on the Evendale site to keep a finger on the pulse of the culture and ensure message tone is credible and aligns with Evendale.
- Participate in the Evendale EHS Council and the operating rhythm of the infrastructure team.
- Support site visits including customers, VIPs, ARC training/process/story.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college with at least 4 years of experience in communications
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems.
- Ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs.
- Established project management skills.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).
Relocation Assistance Provided: No
- Full time
Posted 13 Oct 2021
Closes 11 Nov 2021
This job was posted to: Project manager