Customer Support Clerk
- GE Aviation - 500 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Singapore, Central, Singapore
- Tracking of the status of customers' orders to ensure orders are completed timely.
- Working with the shop production control technicians or planners on any order delays for a recommit Estimated ship date.
- Highlight any delays and issues encountered with the orders to Customer Service account holder for follow up with customers
- Orders processing, by completing scrap replacement allocation (if any) and generate documents for shipment and billing of the orders.
- Assist in replying any customers' inquiries.
- Participate in EHS / Teaming activities.
- Minimum GCE 'O' level/SPM with 3 years of relevant experience
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Proficient in Microsoft Windows applications (eg. Excel / Word)
- A team player
- Humble: respectful, receptive, agile, eager to learn
- Transparent: shares critical information, speaks with candor, contributes constructively
- Focused: quick learner, strategically prioritizes work, committed
- Leadership ability: strong communicator, decision-maker, collaborative
- Problem solver: analytical-minded, challenges existing processes, critical thinker
Relocation Assistance Provided: No
- Full time
Posted 13 Oct 2021
Closes 11 Nov 2021
This job was posted to: Flight operations