Customer Data Developer
- easyJet - 40 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/easyjet/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/c8af808d-5d02-4385-abe7-72a5b3b45582131202433215856711.png
Greater London, England
Sitting within the Customer team, you will be empowered to put the customer of the heart of everything we do, by powering our day to day activities through harnessing data. As Customer data developer you will work hand in hand with colleagues in the broader Customer department, including members of our CRM, Customer Experience, Data Strategy, Customer Analytics and Customer Insight teams. You will also form strong links with members of our Data Engineering and IT departments to productionise the assets you create. This is an exciting role that really puts you in the driving seat, owning the creation of data solutions that will enable fantastic customer experiences.
Passionate about the customer and passionate about data, you will be developing and managing our data driven activity across customer marketing, including CRM, CX and CSAT, insight and reporting.
Working within our key data environments and marketing tools and having access to a variety of data sources, you will be focused on the innovative and effective use of data to drive a personalised customer experience and great customer journeys.
You will be creating the data solutions, data tables and workflows to enable our teams deliver their campaigns and programmes. By designing innovative, effective and accurate campaign audience selections you will ensure we can deliver the best experiences for our customers.
You will enjoy the challenge of rolling up your sleeves and working with lots of data, using your problem solving and technical expertise to bring together various views of the customer from across the business.
- Develop and build accurate data solutions that can be utilised across all CRM, CX and customer reporting activities. Ensure all solutions are monitored, refreshed, adapted and document to a high standard
- Create, schedule and monitor automated batch outputs for campaign schedules and research activity. Monitor automated campaign file provisions and report/rectify as needed any file issues. Support on any selection/output queries that should arise in respect of SQL outputs for regular batch campaigns
- Lead on consulting, developing, implementing and executing data driven customer journeys based on detailed requirements and support on tactical requests as required
- Ensure workflows and journeys are developed accurately and effectively, and are robustly tested reported on, monitored and documented
- Able to understand and develop to brief, business requirements and technical specification documentation, maintain commercial confidentiality of documents and electronic information and manage version control
- Develop and manage a thorough QA process for internal data and external agency data development work
- Full time
Posted 12 Oct 2021
Closes 11 Nov 2021
This job was posted to: Airline IT