Senior Fulfillment Leader - LEAP & CFM
- GE Aviation - 500 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Evendale, Ohio, United States
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage master planning, material processes and systems, prepare and update production schedules and purchasing needs. Ensure operational alignment with production plan and KPIs. Optimize inventory and process improvements.
- Typically a 2nd line manager with senior professional direct reports. Has the ability to attract and retain talent. Often manages medium to large teams.Developing expertise in own function. May include roles that are experts in their discipline, providing professional or thought leadership . Influences policy and ensures delivery within area of responsibility, linking with other parts of the organization.
- Interprets internal and external business challenges and recommends best practices to improve products, processes or services. Utilizes understanding of industry trends to inform decision making process.
- Leads others to find creative solutions within complex manufacturing processes with technical variety and/or interdependent production cycles. Employs sophisticated operational/product management, manufacturing or engineering techniques. Interaction with adjacent functions needed to solve issues. Has the ability to evaluate quality of information received and questions conflicting data for analysis. Uses multiple internal and external resources outside of own function to help arrive at a decision.
- May lead functional teams or projects with moderate resource requirements, risk, and/or complexity. Presents business or technical discipline solutions to leaders. Communicates complex messages and negotiates mainly internally with others to adopt a different point of view. Influences peers to take action and may negotiate with external partners, vendors, or customers.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or institution
- A minimum of 5 years in Fulfillment, Sourcing, or relevant Supply Chain roles.
- Fulfillment Experience
- Sourcing Experience
- Planning Experience
- Experience with component manufacturing/assembly
- Experience leading People and Teams
- Humble: respectful, receptive, agile, eager to learn
- Transparent: shares critical information, speaks with candor, contributes constructively
- Focused: quick learner, strategically prioritizes work, committed
- Leadership ability: strong communicator, decision-maker, collaborative
- Problem solver: analytical-minded, challenges existing processes, critical thinker
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).
Relocation Assistance Provided: Yes
- Full time
Posted 12 Oct 2021
Closes 10 Nov 2021
This job was posted to: Project manager