Supply Chain FP&A P&L Leader
- GE Aviation - 500 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Evendale, Ohio, United States
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for monthly and quarterly closing and reporting cycles, including coordinating with shops and other Aviation divisions
- Full P&L responsibility for the HQ budget and performance against budget
- Tie operations and finance together to develop forecasts, monitor performance and provide analysis
- Ownership of total Supply Chain monthly reporting packages
- Constantly improves processes & simplifies / streamlines activities
- Manage ad-hoc information or analysis requests
- Bachelor's degree in Finance
- At least 5 years work experience
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems.
- Demonstrated ability to lead programs / projects.
- Ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs.
- Established project management skills.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).
Relocation Assistance Provided: No
- Full time
Posted 12 Oct 2021
Closes 10 Nov 2021
This job was posted to: Freight