Sr Finance Manager 3
- GE Aviation - 500 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Euless, Texas, United States
As a Finance Manager for GEAM, this position is responsible for driving technical accounting compliance, financial and operational internal controls, process simplification, and operational excellence to deliver accurate actual financial reporting and analysis. Has in-depth knowledge of best practices and how own area integrates with others; has working knowledge of competition and the factors that differentiate them in the market
Roles and Responsibilities
- Lead planning cycles by providing financial data for strategic long term planning, annual budgeting, and monthly / quarterly forecasting etc.
- Support commercial model development for used material & used engine purchasing, leasing, and reselling.
- Responsible for general accounting and policy application for all cycles including inventory, revenue recognition, receivables/payables, intercompany, etc.
- Understand and interpret applicable Enterprise Standards, SOP and Process Maps to deliver globally competitive accounting services.
- Drive controllership awareness and processes through operations teams and ensures finance compliance. Contribute to internal and external audits and ensure controllership and consistency of accounting process across the operations.
- Inputs to decisions within own discipline and area; developed strong communication and diplomacy skills; complex decision making ability;
- Serve as a business partner to the operating team to drive business initiatives, growth, and profitability.
- Provides advice and guidance to functional management or business functions on approaches, projects and programs in the functional area or affecting business organization and ways of working.
- Focus on team & department priorities within operating unit and may be responsible for work and development of others.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college.
- Atleast 5 years of experience in Accounting Operations or Commercial Finance or FP&A.
- Experience in Aviation Services / Used Serviceable Material will be a plus.
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Strong interpersonal and leadership skills. Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems. Demonstrated ability to lead programs / projects. Ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs. Established project management skills.
To comply with US immigration and other legal requirements, it is necessary to specify the minimum number of years' experience required for any role based within the USA. For roles outside of the USA, to ensure compliance with applicable legislation, the JDs should focus on the substantive level of experience required for the role and a minimum number of years should NOT be used.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).
As a federal government contractor, GE requires U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless you receive an approved medical or religious accommodation. Proof of vaccination will be required.
Relocation Assistance Provided: Yes
- Full time
Posted 12 Oct 2021
Closes 10 Nov 2021
This job was posted to: Airline finance