Senior Sales Manager Marine Gas Turbines
- GE Aviation - 500 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Evendale, Ohio, United States
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manages customer relationship for assigned accounts
- Formulates and executes proposal strategy and sales agreements. Formulates deal structure, pricing, proposal development. Lead customer negotiations. Identifies new opportunities with functional partners to develop new products and services for business growth. Utilizes Lean Six Sigma methodologies to improve proposal process.
- Requires specialized knowledge across product lines, markets, sales processes, or customer groups. Requires strong commercial awareness, and is expected to lead the development of strategy for their broad sales territory, including control of resources.
- Interprets simple internal and external business challenges and recommends best practices to improve products, processes or services. Stays informed of industry trends that may inform work.
- Uses high level of judgment to make decisions and handle complex tasks or problems within projects, product lines, markets, sales processes, campaigns or customers. Has ability to assess quality of information given and ask pertinent questions to stakeholders or customers. Able to offer new solutions to problems outside of set parameters and is able to construct and provide recommendations. Uses multiple internal and some external sources outside of own function to help arrive at a decision.
- Leads cross functional teams or projects with minimal resource requirements, risk, and/or complexity. Communicates difficult concepts and influence others' options on particular topics. May guide others to consider a different point of view.
- Bachelor degree from an accredited university or college or a high school diploma / GED with at least 6 years of experience in sales
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills. Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems.
- Demonstrated ability to lead programs / projects. Ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs.
- Master Degree from an accredited university or college
- US government sales experience
- Experience in the Marine Market
- Knowledge of Gas Turbines
- Established project management skills
To comply with US immigration and other legal requirements, it is necessary to specify the minimum number of years' experience required for any role based within the USA. For roles outside of the USA, to ensure compliance with applicable legislation, the JDs should focus on the substantive level of experience required for the role and a minimum number of years should NOT be used.
This role is restricted to U.S. persons (i.e., U.S. citizens, permanent residents, and other protected individuals under the Immigration and Naturalization Act, 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3)) due to access to export-controlled technology. GE will require proof of status prior to employment.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).
Relocation Assistance Provided: Yes
- Full time
Posted 12 Oct 2021
Closes 10 Nov 2021
This job was posted to: Airline sales