Lead Program Manager
- GE Aviation - 500 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Bohemia, Louisiana, United States
Roles and Responsibilities
- All contract performance related activities, tied to customer(s) or program(s).
Perform as interface between the customer and the internal business team, managing the transfer of information and requests.
Assure timely resolution of issues, keep the customer advised of the progress of the program, and negotiate changes, variations, solutions to issues.
Responsible for adherence to contract service, operations, and performance specifications, as well as financial & technical metrics specific to contract.
May also support proposal and negotiations.
- Utilizes in-depth knowledge of own and others sales territory, product lines, markets, sales processes or customer groups and uses analytical thinking and commercial experience to execute policy/strategy.
- Has knowledge of best practices and how own area integrates with others; is aware of the competition and the factors that differentiate them in the market
- Uses some judgment and has some ability to propose different solutions outside of set parameters to address more complicated, day-to-day problems with projects, product lines, markets, sales processes, or customers. Ability to prioritize information for decision making. Uses technical experience and analytical thinking. Uses multiple internal and limited external sources outside of own teams to arrive at decisions.
- These sales jobs will mainly be individual contributors.
A job at this level requires strong interpersonal skills. Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience. May lead small projects with low risks and resource requirements. Explains information; developing skills to bring team members to consensus around topics within field. Conveys performance expectations and may handle sensitive issues.
- For roles outside of the USA- This role requires advanced experience in the Product Management & Program Management. Knowledge level is comparable to a Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college ( or a high school diploma with relevant experience).
- For roles in USA - Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with at least 6 years of experience in Job Family Group(s)/Function(s)).
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems. Ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs. Established project management skills.
To comply with US immigration and other legal requirements, it is necessary to specify the minimum number of years' experience required for any role based within the USA. For roles outside of the USA, to ensure compliance with applicable legislation, the JDs should focus on the substantive level of experience required for the role and a minimum number of years should NOT be used.
This role is restricted to U.S. persons (i.e., U.S. citizens, permanent residents, and other protected individuals under the Immigration and Naturalization Act, 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3)) due to access to export-controlled technology. GE will require proof of status prior to employment.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).
Relocation Assistance Provided: Yes
- Full time
Posted 12 Oct 2021
Closes 10 Nov 2021
This job was posted to: Project manager