Technical Publications Specialist
- easyJet - 39 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/easyjet/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/c8af808d-5d02-4385-abe7-72a5b3b45582131202433215856711.png
Greater London, England
We have disrupted the way people travel since we started 25 years ago, and we don't intend on stopping. We may be facing the biggest challenge in our history, but we are confident that throughout the pandemic we have taken the right action to build back stronger and better - and we want you to play a part in that and #belongherewithus.
We know that flexibility, balance and wellbeing are more important than ever right now. Whether that's working remotely, part time, or needing extra support when times are tough - we are always #happytotalkflex.
We're Europe's leading airline - with a network of over 1000 routes across 35 countries. We lead the industry in data, digital, web, engineering and operational innovations, to make travel easier and great value for our customer.
We have also been named as Britain's Most Admired Company of 2020 in the transport sector, retaining the leading position for a second year running. We support. We empower. We excite. And we do it our way. We're uniquely different. We're easyJet.
Reporting to the Flight Operations Compliance Manager, the Technical Publications Specialist is responsible for managing the editing, production and publication of Flight Operations manuals, corporate manuals, MEL and QRH, as well as temporary revisions and notices associated with those manuals. Working with manual owners and subject matter experts, to maintain these manuals and documents to the highest standards adhering to the latest Company and aviation regulations and procedures.
- Control of Company Operations Manuals, Supplements and Publications, ensuring regulatory compliance
- Responsible for the draft preparation, editorial proofing, publication and distribution of Flight Operations publications
- Communicate with internal and external customers to provide information and status updates as required
- Produce, revise, control and maintain operations manuals that reflect the latest procedures by working with manual owners and subject matter experts
- Produce paper and/or electronic manuals for the Flight Ops NP's for their respective NAA's
- Full time
Posted 11 Oct 2021
Closes 10 Nov 2021
This job was posted to: Airworthiness engineer