Lead Maintenance Specialist
- GE Aviation - 500 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Auburn, Alabama, United States
The Lead Maintenance Specialist demonstrates leadership in communicating business goals, programs, and processes for an area or business segment. In this role you will utilize your experience or expertise to solve problems, develop and execute objectives for self and others, and have the ability to effect short-term and some long-term business goals.
- Perform laser calibrations and maintenance duties on 3-D printers and other additive manufacturing equipment
- Provide technical leadership to Manufacturing Engineering on facilities replacement, machine run-offs and installation
- Manage maintenance engineering projects
- Consult with vendors, customers, and others on specification requirements
- Manage maintenance craftsmen on specific maintenance projects or in the absence of the maintenance supervisor
- Recommend and schedule outside training programs
- Keep abreast of important technical developments that could improve machine performance. Work with cross-functional team to perform machine modifications, make control logic changes, and provide updated training and documentation as required
Bachelors degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma/GED with at least 4 years of maintenance experience or 2 years manufacturing experience working directly with 3-D metal printers.
- Strong mechanical and electrical aptitude
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills - Prior experience in a high performance work team environment
Humble: respectful, receptive, agile, eager to learn
Transparent: shares critical information, speaks with candor, contributes constructively
Focused: quick learner, strategically prioritizes work, committed
Leadership ability: strong communicator, decision-maker, collaborative
Problem solver: analytical-minded, challenges existing processes, critical thinker
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).
Relocation Assistance Provided: No
- Full time
Posted 11 Oct 2021
Closes 9 Nov 2021
This job was posted to: Maintenance manager