Edison Works Manufacturing Readiness Project Leader
- GE Aviation - 500 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Evendale, Ohio, United States
- Work closely with Design and Systems Engineering to implement Model Based Manufacturing within Edison Works internal shops and with strategic external vendors.
- Partner with external Customers to introduce efficient and effective data management tools to enable lean and flexible manufacturing processes.
- Benchmark best practices within the Industry and drive improvements within Edison Works Supply Chain.
- Mentors junior Engineers and Technicians
- Initiates activities to reduce cost, reduce cycle time and improve quality.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college
- 5 years of experience in Manufacturing Process development
- Humble: respectful, receptive, agile, eager to learn
- Transparent: shares critical information, speaks with candor, contributes constructively
- Focused: quick learner, strategically prioritizes work, committed
- Leadership ability: strong communicator, decision-maker, collaborative
- Problem solver: analytical-minded, challenges existing processes, critical thinker
- BS in Engineering or other Technical field
- Significant aerospace manufacturing experience
- Demonstrated ability to define and communicate project objectives and lead new and novel initiatives.
- Ability to work independently and within a Cross Functional Team.
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to obtain and maintain a DoD Security Clearance
This role is restricted to U.S. persons (i.e., U.S. citizens, permanent residents, and other protected individuals under the Immigration and Naturalization Act, 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3)) due to access to export-controlled technology. GE will require proof of status prior to employment.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).
Relocation Assistance Provided: No
- Full time
Posted 11 Oct 2021
Closes 9 Nov 2021
This job was posted to: Project manager