- GE Aviation - 500 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Singapore, Central, Singapore
- Partner and engage with Operations and Engineering teams to facilitate and drive robust RCCA in order to reduce Customer Disruptions and improve customer satisfaction.
- Partner and engage with Operations and Engineering teams to facilitate and drive robust RCCA in order to reduce Workmanship/ WIP Losses, Rework and Turnbacks, and improve FTY, delivery performance and COQ.
- Partner and engage with Operations/Engineering teams to facilitate and drive avoidance of repair-induced Departures.
- Track and monitor quality metrics (Yield, Losses, Escapes), and perform trend analysis to identify systemic improvement opportunities.
- Drive engagement & training of inspectors and certifying staff to ensure disposition & inspection
- Drive engagement and participation in GEAPS, Lean and quality improvement across the site.
- Drive and promote Quality culture and participate in EHS and other shop initiatives as necessary.
- Act as focal point for all quality matters and clarifications for the business unit.
- Support internal audits and perform CAR verifications.
- Support, review and approval of New Product Introduction (NPI) and Process Change Notice (PCN) initiatives.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering from an accredited university or college (or equivalent)
- Minimum of 2 years relevant aerospace experience in repair/manufacturing or a quality assurance role.
- Knowledge of repair/manufacturing fundamentals
- Holds a recognized Lead Auditor or Internal Auditor certification
- Knowledge of Lean and Six Sigma quality concepts and tools.
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Basic proficiency with of PC tools and software (e.g. Microsoft Office)
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes (heat treat, welding, shot peening, coating, chemical processes, non-conventional machining)
- Demonstrated work experience in reading and interpreting blueprints or engineering specifications;
- Knowledge of RCCA/HF techniques
- Knowledge of Lean concepts and tools.
- Knowledge of general aviation legislation and quality systems (ISO9001/AS9100)
- Good initiative and analytical skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to communicate at all levels of the organization
- Demonstrated oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Full time
Posted 11 Oct 2021
Closes 9 Nov 2021
This job was posted to: Quality control