Lead Finance Specialist - Commercial Finance Management
- GE Aviation - 500 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Westchester, California, United States
Roles and Responsibilities
- This role is responsible for driving commercial finance operating rhythms by providing centralized finance reporting capabilities, commercial productivity metrics, commercial forecasting, and contribute to the overall business growth. Lead commercial financial planning, budgeting, forecasting and analysis while supporting regional sales / commercial teams.
- Supports commercial negotiations with internal and external customers, as well as deal modeling for commercial actions.
- Works with operational counterparts to manage financials of customized service agreements (CSA), as well as is responsible for CMR's for customer specific contracts.
- Drives connectivity amongst financial and commercial teams for CSA contracts.
- Communication with direct colleagues and the business about design and coordination services rendered. Provides informal guidance to new team members. Explains complex information to others in straightforward situations.
- Utilizes technical expertise and judgement to solve problems. Leverages technical skills and analytic thinking required to solve problems. May use multiple internal sources outside of own team to arrive at decisions.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college.
- 3+ years' experience in finance or accounting
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems.
- Ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs.
- Established project management skills.
- Contract support
To comply with US immigration and other legal requirements, it is necessary to specify the minimum number of years' experience required for any role based within the USA. For roles outside of the USA, to ensure compliance with applicable legislation, the JDs should focus on the substantive level of experience required for the role and a minimum number of years should NOT be used.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).
As a federal government contractor, GE requires U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless you receive an approved medical or religious accommodation. Proof of vaccination will be required.
Relocation Assistance Provided: No
- Full time
Posted 11 Oct 2021
Closes 9 Nov 2021
This job was posted to: Airline finance