Quality control & Internal Audit Specialist
- Lufthansa - 265 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Krakowiany, Dolnoslaskie, Poland
The Quality control & Internal Audit Specialist is responsible for:
- Assesses Key Performance Indicators design and results (samples testing).
- Assesses Internal Controls design and effectiveness.
- Assesses quality of process documentation.
- Maintains up to date and adequate procedures for Internal ICPA processes.
- Supervises root cause analysis and corrective & preventive measures implementation.
- Successfully interacts with various internal departments (predominantly Operations and Process Management). Acts as trusted partner.
- Actively seeks for operational performance improvement opportunities, including harmonization of processes.
* All other duties as assigned or required.
Behind the scenes
We are waiting for you!
The ideal Quality control & Internal Audit Specialist should meet the following requirements:
- Master/Bachelor degree (or close to accomplishment).
- Proficient with MS Office (in particular Excel, PowerPoint), SAP, IRIS (nice to have).
- English - advanced.
- German (nice to have).
- Diligent, independent and systematic approach to work.
- Analytical and conceptual mindset.
- Attention to detail and focus on deliverables quality (end user perspective).
- Communication and presentation skills (verbal and written).
- Clear and concise documentation skills.
- Proactivity, can do attitude.
- Focused on processes harmonization & automation, efficiency.
- Basis of risk and control concept (why we need controls).
- 3 years of experience in BPO/ Service Delivery or basic experience (eg 1 year) in quality assurance/ audit.
* Must possess a legal work permit in the country of employment.
About Lufthansa Global Business Services Sp. z o.o.
Lufthansa Global Business Services GmbH (LGBS) is a 100 per cent Lufthansa subsidiary. We offer shared services worldwide for the entire Lufthansa Group in the areas of Finance, Business Intelligence & Transformation, Human Resources, Procurement and IT, which we provide or manage ourselves. It's our goal to harmonize and standardize processes and to continuously make them more efficient and effective. We see ourselves as pioneers in digitization, as well as in the use and distribution of the latest technologies, for example in business process automation. As an internationally operating company, LGBS is represented at locations in Frankfurt, Hamburg, Krakow, Manila and Mexico City and manages BPO providers in Germany and abroad. With the global network of foreign representatives of the Lufthansa Group's field organization, we are also locally anchored and active worldwide.
- Full time
Posted 9 Oct 2021
Closes 8 Nov 2021
This job was posted to: Quality control