Senior Developer - Digital Channels
- easyJet - 39 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/easyjet/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/c8af808d-5d02-4385-abe7-72a5b3b45582131202433215856711.png
Greater London, England
Working within one of the Digital Platforms agile development teams, the Senior Developer is responsible for the development and maintenance of .net software applications. This is primarily a back-end role working in a fast-paced environment delivering business critical capabilities for the airline. The role works closely with architects, business analysts, developers and delivery managers to deliver new products and services.
- Accountable for the development and support of new and existing solutions for the prioritised platform roadmap/ project portfolio.
- Provides technical leadership and support, including mentoring and guiding more junior members of the team.
- Provides technical expertise and technical code reviews ensuring consistency and quality and adherence to standards.
- Actively contributes to agile delivery ceremonies: stand ups, estimation and planning, review, retrospectives etc.
- Collaborates with technical architecture and peers to identify and agree the technical standards, frameworks, tooling and patterns for the enterprise solution adhering to industry standards and best practice.
- Identifies, mitigates or resolves technical risks within the solution, ensuring any risks or issues are clearly communicated and managed.
- Keeps up to date with knowledge of current software development trends and innovation in the IT industry that could be beneficial to easyJet's strategy.
- Full time
Posted 8 Oct 2021
Closes 7 Nov 2021
This job was posted to: Airline IT