Intern Safety, Compliance & Security (m/f/d) - If you're eager to help setting up a new airline with
- Lufthansa - 275 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
As part of the Safety, Compliance & Security Team, you support the processes, which ensure that our activites are safe and in compliance with applicable legislations and Lufthansa Group standards. In doing so you will also be able to get insights into all operational departments.
- Processing and preparating safety and compliance data to support internal reporting
- Attending, supporting and organizing Discover's internal safety and compliance-related meetings
- Drafting presentations for internal communication
- Assisting the Safety, Compliance and Aviation Security Officers with their day-to-day work
- Supporting the team with own ideas and suggestions
Free parking, Jobticket, Discounts / shopping, Employee events (summer festivals, participation in sports competitions etc), Mobile working possible, Flexible working hours
Behind the scenes
Welcome to Discover
Let us introduce ourselves!
To complete a six-month internship with us, you have to be enrolled for the entire period of the internship or complete the internship between your bachelor and master studies (Gap Year internship).
- You are currently in your bachelor/master studies in business administration, aerospace engineering, aviation management (or similar) or in your gap year
- You are characterized by a quick comprehension and independent way of working
- You feel confident in using MS Office programs
- You are fluent in German and English (written & spoken)
- You have excellent team and social skills
- You are flexible and willing to assist with any special projects that may arise
About EW Discover GmbH
EW Discover GmbH is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Deutsche Lufthansa with headquarters in Frankfurt/Main. Starting summer 2021 we will fly our guests to the most beautiful holiday destinations in the Caribbean, South Africa, North America and the Indian Ocean as Eurowings Discover. Our aim is to tailor our flight offer to the individual needs of our customers and make their journey a special experience. As part of the Lufthansa Group, we can draw on the expertise and experience of one of the world's leading aviation companies.
- Full time
Posted 7 Oct 2021
Closes 6 Nov 2021
This job was posted to: Airport security