End User Support Specialist
- GE Aviation - 500 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Prague Florenc Bus Station, Prague Florenc, Praha, Czech Republic
The candidate will play essential role in the dynamic IT team supporting key initiatives in the Aviation company.
The leadership and coaching will be provided by IT leaders to ensure attractive career path and readiness for future opportunities in the Company
Roles and Responsibilities
In this role, you will:
- Contribute to successful and dynamic IT team
- IT hero of the day for the business - Help the business to get over the IT challenges and ensure IT customers' success in all IT areas such as desktops, mobile technologies, voice, and electronic collaboration.
- Driving and leading digitization effort in the manufacturing, test cells and assembly areas.
- Collaboration with Company's IT teams across the globe and providing onsite help to the remote teams.
- Executing on assigned IT projects defined in the IT infrastructure project pipeline.
- Provide consulting services to IT program and project teams
- Great team player with focus on team's results
- Solid knowledge of IT networks, MS Windows based systems, MS Office applications, Android /IOS devices and other IT areas in a level of being able to support the business users
- Innovator who is willing to deliver great IT solutions and make the Company leader in the market
- Strong communicator who loves working with people of different cultures, languages, and professional bands
- Talented IT person who is not afraid of challenges and is willing to learn and adapt to new trends and technologies
- Secondary school, Bachelor's or higher degree in Information Systems, Information Technology (IT), Computer Science, or Engineering or a high school diploma/GED with at least some experience in the set-up, integration, or maintenance of an information systems network.
- Communicative knowledge of Czech/Slovak and English languages
- Ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical communities
- Ability to work with varying levels of internal stakeholders and external vendors
- Demonstrated customer focus
- Capability to manage to aggressive deadlines while staying true to strategic outcomes
- Communicates and demonstrates a shared sense of purpose
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to interface with customers with confidence and clarity Ability to work independently on projects and a sharp eye for detail
- Highly collaborative, team-oriented individual
- Positive, enthusiastic and confident attitude #LI-EÓ1
Relocation Assistance Provided: No
- Full time
Posted 6 Oct 2021
Closes 5 Nov 2021
This job was posted to: Flight operations